Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ vs Arbroath 🟣βšͺ️

Probably most focus will be on if we can continue our current form and match Sandy Clark's dismal run of seven losses in a row, which ended with a sacking/ pay off after a miserable 1-0 defeat on a rainy night at Alloa's recreation park over 30 years ago.

Do ArbroathΒ  need three points? They have a great chance of getting them.

Unfortunately no alternative plans for Saturday yet so I will probably have to endure this shitshow. At least there is a high probability of a shame game scenario panning out.

Edited by jagfox

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Probably most focus will be on if we can continue our current form and match Sandy Clark's dismal run of seven losses in a row, which ended with a sacking/ pay off after a miserable 1-0 defeat on a rainy night at Alloa's recreation park over 30 years ago.

Do ArbroathΒ  need three points? They have a great chance of getting them.

Unfortunately no alternative plans for Saturday yet so I will probably have to endure this shitshow. At least there is a high probability of a shame game scenario panning out.

I'm sure you know this but we lost 10 league games in a row under Gerry Collins in 2003, the only respite being a win on penalties over Peterhead who were 3 leagues below us at the time.

We also lost 7 in a row in all competitions under Tommy Bryce in 1998, a run which was of course ended by our 8-man win in the cup at Gayfield.

I'll be in attendance for the first time since we beat Morton 5-1 (and I'm currently at 3 wins from 3 this season) so if we do turn it round I'll get onto McCall to pay my travel up from England every week.

On 13/11/2022 at 17:38, Kejan said:

Apologies and a bit off topic, but I'm thinking of going down to this.

How easy is it to park/drive to Firhill? Been before but went on the train, but need to get back to Dundee for around 7-8pm!

Β 

Plenty on street parking near the ground on Garscube Road. Don’t park in any of the industrial estates unless you want your car tanned. 10 mins from the M8 so you should easily be back in Dundee for that time.

• jagfox changed the title to Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ vs Arbroath 🟣βšͺ️