Dundee v Hamilton Accies

Sheridan has been dreadful, he should be hooked right now.
Just imagine if Grayson had created as little as Byrne today? The whole Byrne the messiah thing is fucking torture to see.
As I said a few posts ago we have the subs to win this game. We need to make them ASAP as clearly we're not at it. 
Rudden on for Sheridan.
Mulligan for Byrne
McCowan for McMullen
It's time for decisiveness Bowyer.
Thank You.

I watched the first half on the laptop. I thought Byrne did ok. Did his thing. He ain’t the messiah that’s for sure. Gillian was pish, I agree. A very important victory.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I watched the first half on the laptop. I thought Byrne did ok. Did his thing. He ain’t the messiah that’s for sure. Gillian was pish, I agree. A very important victory.

Yep Byrne done okay. Grayson does okay aswell and gets pelted. He looked very good in the last ten as he kept it nice and simple and put in a few tackles when needed. Simply average midfield play though.

Williamson was MOTM today.

Fair play to the Accies today, I think if they nicked an equaliser we couldn't of complained too much. They didn't though and that's most likely why they'll be going back where they belong.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

43 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I have a nagging feeling we are going to lose a stupid goal - I hope I'm wrong.

Was very close to happening too, when Lawlor slipped trying to get that awful backpass I'd about turned to leave, thankfully he got there in time.

Definitely a game where you just take the 3 points, though I couldn't say it'd have been much of an injustice if Accies got something out of that.

Ashcroft was my MotM with McGhee a close 2nd, both very stout, Sweeney had the shaky moments.

McMullan got the goal but otherwise thought he was pretty tepid (missed the goal as I was in the loo though, maybe it was great lol).

Thought Rudden was really good once he came on, and that the midfield also had a strong performance.

Surely that was the last chance for Sheridan today? An absolute nothing player that stifled everything we tried to do as a team.

I thought that Williamson was a stand out again in a first half that didn’t offer much to rave about then he comes up with a wonder pass for the goal. Ruddens energy and determination made the difference for us. McMullan very good again. 

Byrne was tidy, broke up play and made some decent passes to start attacks. That is what he is there for and in my opinion he does it better than Grayson. 

Seagull on the pitch & MOTM

Good to get three points, although am pretty sure that Hamilton shot that hit both posts was actually over the line. Oh well, couldn’t happen to a nice team!

Williamson had his best game for us, and was glad to see Robertson get some game time. 

Sheridan is an absolute waste of a wage and should be punted. 

Also, for the love of God, please leave at least one man up when defending a corner!!!

Onwards and upwards. 

Ashcroft or McGhee MOTM imo. Robinson didn’t have a good game before going off injured but did have two men on him all the time. Thought Byrne was fairly anonymous, along with the rest of the midfield. Sheridan rightly taken off at half time. Osei seemed a bit of a haddy when he came on too. An ugly win where the defence bailed us out . Williamson and Rudden put themselves about well, which is great to see. Accies were very unlucky with that sweet strike that came off both posts too.