What will you do during the World Cup break?

As the Premiership goes on a break after today's games many fans of the constituant teams may find themselves looking for a football fix on Saturdays.

So will you be taking in other football whilst your club is on holiday?

The SPFL from Championship downwards will be continuing throughout the world cup. Will you perhaps fire along to a game or two? Or perhaps take in a Lowland or Highland League game? Good opportunity for the ground hoppers to tick some off.

Maybe you'll take in some English lower league games? 

Or perhaps you'll just content yourself with the World Cup itself?

What times we live in.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As the Premiership goes on a break after today's games many fans of the constituant teams may find themselves looking for a football fix on Saturdays.

So will you be taking in other football whilst your club is on holiday?

The SPFL from Championship downwards will be continuing throughout the world cup. Will you perhaps fire along to a game or two? Or perhaps take in a Lowland or Highland League game? Good opportunity for the ground hoppers to tick some off.

Maybe you'll take in some English lower league games? 

Or perhaps you'll just content yourself with the World Cup itself?

What times we live in.

I doubt I’ll watch much of the World Cup, certainly not many group games.

Hard to believe it’s a week away. 

Never been a fan of international football, & they can get a corruptly won by Qatar, mid-season World Cup,  so far to f**k

Nothing is stopping except the Scottish Premiership... plus the other European top tiers that are covered by domestic TV as well as the Championship down south... so there will be a wide choice of Saturday afternoon matches from the Championship right down the pyramid.

There are also a fair selection of games on other days & times:

Fri 18 Nov       Leith v Fauldhouse, Rossvale v Johnstone, Yoker v Drumchapel, Syngenta v Camelon, Finnart v Carluke
Sun 20 Nov     LTHV v Kello

Wed 23 Nov     Rutherglen v Neilston

Fri 25 Nov       OG Broomhill v Alloa, Kilwinning v Glenafton, Stranraer SOS v Wigtown, Dyce v Bridge of Don
Sat 26 Nov      Clyde v Dumbarton (evening)
Sun 27 Nov     Luncarty v Thornton (Alex Jack Cup Final at Dundonald)

Mon 28 Nov      Ayr Utd v Pollok
Wed 30 Nov     Celtic B v Bo'ness Utd, St Peters v Rossvale

Fri 2 Dec     OG Broomhill v Civil SS, Armadale v Bathgate, Irvine Meadow v Darvel, Rossvale v Drumchapel

Tue 6 Dec       Celtic B v Berwick, Gala v Civil SS, Rangers B v East Kilbride, Tranent v Cumbernauld Colts
Wed 7 Dec     Bo'ness Utd v Edinburgh Uni, OG Broomhill v Cowdenbeath, East Stirlingshire v Uni of Stirling, Gretna v Caledonian Braves, Hearts B v Spartans, Auchinleck v Clydebank, Cumnock v Glenafton, Petershill v Irvine Meadow, Pollok v Darvel, Gartcairn v Bonnyton, Rutherglen v Kilbirnie, St Cadocs v Johnstone, Yoker v St Anthonys, Finnart v Port Glasgow
Thu 8 Dec       Falkirk v Dundee

Fri 9 Dec        Alloa v Queen of the South, Linlithgow v Tynecastle

Fri 16 Dec     OG Broomhill v Bo'ness Utd, Celtic B v Tranent, Rangers B v Gala, LTHV v Musselburgh, Leith v Preston, Kilwinning v Arthurlie

9 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Nothing is stopping except the Scottish Premiership... plus the other European top tiers that are covered by domestic TV as well as the Championship down south... so there will be a wide choice of Saturday afternoon matches from the Championship right down the pyramid.

There are also a fair selection of games on other days & times:

Fri 18 Nov       Leith v Fauldhouse, Rossvale v Johnstone, Yoker v Drumchapel, Syngenta v Camelon, Finnart v Carluke
Sun 20 Nov     LTHV v Kello

Wed 23 Nov     Rutherglen v Neilston

Fri 25 Nov       OG Broomhill v Alloa, Kilwinning v Glenafton, Stranraer SOS v Wigtown, Dyce v Bridge of Don
Sat 26 Nov      Clyde v Dumbarton (evening)
Sun 27 Nov     Luncarty v Thornton (Alex Jack Cup Final at Dundonald)

Mon 28 Nov      Ayr Utd v Pollok
Wed 30 Nov     Celtic B v Bo'ness Utd, St Peters v Rossvale

Fri 2 Dec     OG Broomhill v Civil SS, Armadale v Bathgate, Irvine Meadow v Darvel, Rossvale v Drumchapel

Tue 6 Dec       Celtic B v Berwick, Gala v Civil SS, Rangers B v East Kilbride, Tranent v Cumbernauld Colts
Wed 7 Dec     Bo'ness Utd v Edinburgh Uni, OG Broomhill v Cowdenbeath, East Stirlingshire v Uni of Stirling, Gretna v Caledonian Braves, Hearts B v Spartans, Auchinleck v Clydebank, Cumnock v Glenafton, Petershill v Irvine Meadow, Pollok v Darvel, Gartcairn v Bonnyton, Rutherglen v Kilbirnie, St Cadocs v Johnstone, Yoker v St Anthonys, Finnart v Port Glasgow
Thu 8 Dec       Falkirk v Dundee

Fri 9 Dec        Alloa v Queen of the South, Linlithgow v Tynecastle

Fri 16 Dec     OG Broomhill v Bo'ness Utd, Celtic B v Tranent, Rangers B v Gala, LTHV v Musselburgh, Leith v Preston, Kilwinning v Arthurlie

Where's the Highland League games?

1 hour ago, Fide said:

El Copa Del Mondo for me. Fucking love international tourneys. 

Me too, although this one doesn’t quite have the same lustre as most of the others due to the time of year and, y’know, widespread human rights abuses and things like that. 

I did consider boycotting it, but I think I’ve stumbled upon a happy compromise - I’ll watch the games, but as a protest against their infringement of civil liberties, I’ll drink heavily whilst doing so. They hate the booze, the Qataris. That’ll show ‘em. 

Edited by Junior_Arab