Ray McKinnon's Super Loons vs Robbie Horn's Junior Jobbers

14 hours ago, RateofKnots said:

0-0

The Rose have not had many 0-0 over the last few years, so I doubt that score. Hope it’s Forfar nil as I have a feeling Robbie may change our goalie today and Mikey Andrews will play a blinder. Look forward to my trip and of course the local delicacy A Bridie, if the best are not served at the ground where in town can we sample the best bridie?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

The Rose have not had many 0-0 over the last few years, so I doubt that score. Hope it’s Forfar nil as I have a feeling Robbie may change our goalie today and Mikey Andrews will play a blinder. Look forward to my trip and of course the local delicacy A Bridie, if the best are not served at the ground where in town can we sample the best bridie?
C’mon The Rose [emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]
McLarens is the best for a bridie in my opinion. Depending where you are going they have a shop either in the town centre on the High Street or one at the junction before you walk down to Station Park

Better this week, although it’s not like the bar could get any lower than last week.

Poor defending late on costs us again. Matty is not the answer to any striking problems, twice he was in a great position to be clean through or shoot and both times he makes an arse of it.

Pass marks for Marc, Nditi, Dailly, Hutton (although he was lucky to just get booked), Slater, Flanagan and Stef. Ferguson and Armour also looked sharp after coming on, not sure Docherty was the right sub to make at the end.

On to Dumbarton and at least Ray will have a full week to work with the squad.