Celtic vs County 12/11/22

4 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Another week, another collection of moans and wails and conspiracies from Celtic when they win . Such a joyless, souless existence being a Celtic supporter, you wonder why any lover of all that makes life worth living would bother putting themselves through such a hellish mill ....

You spend your entire existence posting shit about Celtic mate. Makes me wonder what about that makes life worth living or bother putting themselves through such a hellish mill……

Celtic and their fans think the refs are out to get them, Rangers and their fans think the refs are out to get them, and fans of all other clubs think the refs are pro rangers and Celtic, maybe the refs are just shite. 

Scotland doesn't produce players who get it right all the time, why should we expect Refs to be any better? 

27 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

Celtic and their fans think the refs are out to get them, Rangers and their fans think the refs are out to get them, and fans of all other clubs think the refs are pro rangers and Celtic, maybe the refs are just shite. 

Scotland doesn't produce players who get it right all the time, why should we expect Refs to be any better? 

Bias/Paranoia aside the refs have been given an aid to eradicate their mistakes yet are still making an arse of it week in week out, the odd one is understandable but for me its just confirms that a lot of them are still inept.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Bias/Paranoia aside the refs have been given an aid to eradicate their mistakes yet are still making an arse of it week in week out, the odd one is understandable but for me its just confirms that a lot of them are still inept.

Could you maybe spread the word among your fellow Celtic supporters that the refs are inept, rather than corrupt?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Could you maybe spread the word among your fellow Celtic supporters that the refs are inept, rather than corrupt?

Were you not the moonhowler keeping a book of decisions we were getting?

You have only to see on here that claims of bias is common across all clubs fans in this division.

Just now, gannonball said:

Were you not the moonhowler keeping a book of decisions we were getting?

You have only to see on here that claims of bias is common across all clubs fans in this division.

You think I actually kept a book? Oh my word.

22 hours ago, The Golden God said:

No clue what he’s up to here.

Attacker makes contact with the goalkeeper. Ref puts whistle to his mouth to blow for a foul but decides to just play on/advantage since the goalie has it. Goalkeeper assumes it will be a free kick so puts the ball down, then infringes by picking the ball up again, so the anticipated advantage has not materialised. Ref gives initial free kick to the goalie.

Am I missing something? It's not a exactly great refereeing but it's hardly a massive issue.

Edited by Ginaro

6 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Attacker makes contact with the goalkeeper. Ref puts whistle to his mouth to blow for a foul but decides to just play on/advantage since the goalie has it. Goalkeeper assumes it will be a free kick so puts the ball down, then infringes by picking the ball up again, so the anticipated advantage has not materialised. Ref gives initial free kick to the goalie.

Am I missing something? It's not a exactly great refereeing but it's hardly a massive issue.

Watch the second replay, the ref doesnt go to blow his whistle or puts his hands out to insinuate to play on, there was no foul indicated. Laidlaw basically made an arse  of it and Munro bailed him out.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Watch the second replay, the ref doesnt go to blow his whistle or puts his hands out to insinuate to play on, there was no foul indicated. Laidlaw basically made an arse  of it and Munro bailed him out.

There's only one replay, but if you mean the bit at 13 seconds - as the ref goes out of the penalty area his left hand goes up, though we don't hear a whistle.

47 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Am I missing something? It's not an exactly great refereeing but it's hardly a massive issue.

Ye, you play to the whistle. 

Not a massive issue but that was one of the worst referring performances I’ve ever witnessed, from start to finish he had a shocker. 

16 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Agreed doesn't help that practically all top flight referees are from Ayrshire and Glasgow though.