Celtic vs County 12/11/22

11 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

While I agree, that picture doesn’t add anything to the argument.  The handball rule is a joke - that decision is consistent with a long line of nonsense awards.  

Edit: and Celtic are not treated more harshly.  

The evidence is there in the first few weeks of VAR that Celtic are treated differently.   It's quite funny that you see incidents that should at least be reviewed are not because they may not like what they see.  

18 minutes ago, Eder said:

The evidence is there in the first few weeks of VAR that Celtic are treated differently.   It's quite funny that you see incidents that should at least be reviewed are not because they may not like what they see.  

When it gets cold, will your woolly hat fit over your tinfoil one?

28 minutes ago, Eder said:

What incidents haven’t been reviewed?

15 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

An even funnier thing was when Real Madrid spanked you 5-1.

oh no the champions of europe and general best team in the world beat us,my day has been ruined!!!

you should enjoy it mate cause your team will never do it.

Thankfully I've still seen my Club beat Barcelona, Villareal, Real Betis, Celta Vigo, Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio, Porto, Benfica, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Lyon, Lille, Liverpool, Manchester United, Blackburn,  and many more other european clubs this century.

unbeaten against old pep's Man City too so i'm good.

1 hour ago, Eder said:

Poor wee celtic battling against the odds every week.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Poor wee celtic battling against the odds every week.

Some of the decisions we have had against us have been mind boggling in fairness. 

County keeper dropping the ball then picking it back up and being awarded free kick for… Something… Is amateur hour. 

There’s no point discussing handballs and penalties as the inconsistency amongst the decisions seems wide spread, it’s only being highlighted as we’ve been involved in 2 against us and a similar one for us not given.

There really is absolutely no evidence of Celtic being unfairly disadvantaged by referees/officials in recent years. Genuinely none. It's honestly quite sinister that Celtic as a club - and any other club that does it - are happy to play into these conspiracies.

2 hours ago, stressball said:

Some of the decisions we have had against us have been mind boggling in fairness. 

County keeper dropping the ball then picking it back up and being awarded free kick for… Something… Is amateur hour. 

There’s no point discussing handballs and penalties as the inconsistency amongst the decisions seems wide spread, it’s only being highlighted as we’ve been involved in 2 against us and a similar one for us not given.

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is terrible, every team will have a story of how some bizarre decision went against them.

It's not a conspiracy, just shite officiating.

41 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is terrible, every team will have a story of how some bizarre decision went against them.

It's not a conspiracy, just shite officiating.

Shhhhh...... don't say that....thinking they alone are victims of some sinister anti-Celtic conspiracy makes them feel important and special. Don't take it away from them. It's all they've got !

2 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Shhhhh...... don't say that....thinking they alone are victims of some sinister anti-Celtic conspiracy makes them feel important and special. Don't take it away from them. It's all they've got !

f**k sake Kennie. I liked you last week!

5 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

I’d imagine Celtic would be the only victims of an anti-Celtic conspiracy mate. Else it wouldn’t be an anti-Celtic thing.

13 hours ago, Lionsof67 said:

oh no the champions of europe and general best team in the world beat us,my day has been ruined!!!

you should enjoy it mate cause your team will never do it.

Thankfully I've still seen my Club beat Barcelona, Villareal, Real Betis, Celta Vigo, Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio, Porto, Benfica, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Lyon, Lille, Liverpool, Manchester United, Blackburn,  and many more other european clubs this century.

unbeaten against old pep's Man City too so i'm good.

And thankfully the rest of us have seen 'your club' get beat, spanked, toyed with, humiliated, by a variety of European journeymen in recent seasons and have thoroughly enjoyed the ritual shredding of your laughable delusions of European grandeur. And with Baby Jock still at the helm the fun of seeing Celtic embarrassing themselves annually in Europe is guaranteed to last at least another season. So, we too, are good !!!!