Celtic vs County 12/11/22

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Surely you know the rules by now? You post on any match thread involving Celtic and you're an obsessed diddy and they need to point that out along with how much they don't care (they do care, alot).

I suppose that depends on the volume and frequency of posts but you are a qualified as me to make that assessment since you are on Celtic match threads just as often as I am 😉

40 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

BIg Ange coming across as a bit of an arse on Sportsound there.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was he saying how much he doesn't want to talk about VAR again?

27 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yeah.

Paraphrasing here but "they would never have managed to score a goal without a penalty".

You do realise he answers questions he is asked, aye? 

The cries of “o**nge b**tard” as soon as Nick Walsh made any decision against them were extremely entertaining. Them and their city rivals genuinely believe the world is out to get them and it’s absolutely hilarious.

On the game itself, pretty happy with how we defended. We were stuffy, wound the crowd up and took our chance when it came. We probably scored a bit too early, and when they equalised you knew it was a matter of time before they scored again. However, just six points off the top 6 and we look a far, far better side than we did this time one month ago.

Thats 6 goals in 3 games for County, a big improvement from the start of the season.

Well done to the players and management for turning our season around in the past few weeks, real signs of improvement.

Edited by silver

4 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

The cries of “o**nge b**tard” as soon as Nick Walsh made any decision against them were extremely entertaining. Them and their city rivals genuinely believe the world is out to get them and it’s absolutely hilarious.

On the game itself, pretty happy with how we defended. We were stuffy, wound the crowd up and took our chance when it came. We probably scored a bit too early, and when they equalised you knew it was a matter of time before they scored again. However, just six points off the top 6 and we look a far, far better side than we did this time one month ago.

Nick Walsh wasn’t the referee today and I assume you think that was a legitimate handball then?

45 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Was the Pen Ross county got outside the box?

From what I understand (from the radio) the ref gave a free kick outside the box.  VAR intervened to say the incident was inside the box but did not adjudicate on the awarding of the handball. As it was simply a matter of fact (like offside) the ref wasn’t called to the screen.

Nick Walsh wasn’t the referee today and I assume you think that was a legitimate handball then?

Apologies, I actually didn’t check who the ref was before the game and thought it looked like Walsh so just assumed it was him. In terms of the penalty - I haven’t seen it back but at the time I thought it was one of those harsh ones that you see get given because of a stupid rule. In my post though, I didn’t refer to the penalty once. The constant moon howling at every single foul that went against you was laughable.

36 minutes ago, ropy said:

From what I understand (from the radio) the ref gave a free kick outside the box.  VAR intervened to say the incident was inside the box but did not adjudicate on the awarding of the handball. As it was simply a matter of fact (like offside) the ref wasn’t called to the screen.

On the stream I had it looked like the ref gave a penalty and VAR confirmed it was a handball. 

14 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Apologies, I actually didn’t check who the ref was before the game and thought it looked like Walsh so just assumed it was him. In terms of the penalty - I haven’t seen it back but at the time I thought it was one of those harsh ones that you see get given because of a stupid rule. In my post though, I didn’t refer to the penalty once. The constant moon howling at every single foul that went against you was laughable.

You should have heard Tom Boyd btw

Bollocks. The referee gave the pen. Absolutely nothing to do with VAR.