Best hospitality experience in Scottish Premiership?

3 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

That's good to hear obviously Kibble have improved things. Last time I was there Hamilton were in the premiership hospitality was poor due to poor food . Been a chef for over 30 years I'm not overly critical appreciate a meal being made for me. Got a freebie coming up Christmas Eve the Aberdeen game so will look forward to that and report back. 

You'll be having your meal after the game now that the ko has been moved to 12:30.

On 11/11/2022 at 11:36, ArabGaz said:

Look out for the strict dress code. If you’re not wearing bootcut jeans and brown boots you’re not getting in.

I think they ask for your Scottish Conservatives membership card before you get in at the Rugby as well. 

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I am disappointed and hope your day is shit.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I think they ask for your Scottish Conservatives membership card before you get in at the Rugby as well. 

I was up al night memorising these. I’m hoping a quick blast of Dinah Dinah will see me good.

7511DA9D-B18A-48D0-BDA2-363878E374D1.thumb.jpeg.dfac8fa8116760e2c81329148d338724.jpeg

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Im going too albeit in the commoner seats, didn’t realise tickets were 70 b*****d quid for a friendly though when my pal asked me. Spare me a free pint MM ideally not with piss in it.

I honestly wouldn't go to Rugby if you paid me £70 to watch, an absolutely horrendous sport watched by complete and utter c***s mainly. 

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I honestly wouldn't go to Rugby if you paid me £70 to watch, an absolutely horrendous sport watched by complete and utter c***s mainly. 

I’ve not been for years but tbh as a fan experience it’s ridiculous how better u get treated than a standard football fan. Although I could  get a corporate day at the Albion for the same price which I would rather have done and probably will do next month like yourself I seen on another thread. 

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I’ve not been for years but tbh as a fan experience it’s ridiculous how better u get treated than a standard football fan. Although I could  get a corporate day at the Albion for the same price which I would rather have done and probably will do next month like yourself I seen on another thread. 

Ive seen social media pictures of people at Rugby drinking beers in and around Murrayfield and getting selfies with the police, compare that to the attitude to football fans, with sting operations at Broxden roundabout in Perth to confiscate drink off supporters buses going up to Aberdeen and having cameras pointed at you and filmed in and around stadiums so they can arrest people days later for singing songs etc you can totally get the angle of Rugby being a better day out and spectator experience, apart from the obvious downside of having to watch fucking Rugby with Tory voting farmers called Finlay and Ruiradh. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Ive seen social media pictures of people at Rugby drinking beers in and around Murrayfield and getting selfies with the police, compare that to the attitude to football fans, with sting operations at Broxden roundabout in Perth to confiscate drink off supporters buses going up to Aberdeen and having cameras pointed at you and filmed in and around stadiums so they can arrest people days later for singing songs etc you can totally get the angle of Rugby being a better day out and spectator experience, apart from the obvious downside of having to watch fucking Rugby with Tory voting farmers called Finlay and Ruiradh. 

Thanks for the tips mags. I’ll be sure to post up my photos later on. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

with sting operations at Broxden roundabout in Perth to confiscate drink off supporters buses going up to Aberdeen 

to be fair, I had the pleasure of sharing the Shell garage at Fintry with a minibus of Celtic fans yesterday and one of the boys was lucky he never got banjo'd up and down the Forfar Rd.

An embarrassment of a mess to be in at about 10:15am.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The standstill we currently have with the police over the coach park at CP just typifies the disdain they have for football fans, happily keep us in it for an hour after full time then refuse to give us a cordon out.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The standstill we currently have with the police over the coach park at CP just typifies the disdain they have for football fans, happily keep us in it for an hour after full time then refuse to give us a cordon out.

Up at Ross County earlier in the season, our tickets were in the very front row which gave us a prime seat and fantastic view of about a dozen coppers standing right in front of us filming the away support, probably in the hope of catching someone with a smoke bomb or a can of Dragon Soup in the crowd. 

Trying to point out that you can't actually see the fucking game you have travelled 150 miles to watch for them however and you are either completely ignored or threatened with arrest. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

to be fair, I had the pleasure of sharing the Shell garage at Fintry with a minibus of Celtic fans yesterday and one of the boys was lucky he never got banjo'd up and down the Forfar Rd.

An embarrassment of a mess to be in at about 10:15am.

Unsure of the levels of bam type behaviour he was engaging in but, 99.99% of us, myself included are more than capable of going to a football match and having a few drinks and not acting like a fuckwit, despite what police Scotland and the SNP would have us all believe. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Unsure of the levels of bam type behaviour he was engaging in but, 99.99% of us, myself included are more than capable of going to a football match and having a few drinks and not acting like a fuckwit, despite what police Scotland and the SNP would have us all believe. 

It was a minibus full of them. A couple of them seemed a tad embarrassed by the rest of their behaviour. Boys just swaggering about the pumps on their phones isn't that bad, the one boy doing it while smoking was completely fucking stupid but I had a laugh about potentially ending up about Inverness myself if it blew up.

There was 4 inside waiting on the toilet, singing. One was that far gone he was spitting on the floor (I assume he was about to be sick). 

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hospitality is fine once or twice. After that you start to notice the number of "self made men" talking in telephone numbers about their business. Then there's the day out arseholes, slabbering like butcher's dugs after about half an hour.

The ones that rip my knitting are the loud, obnoxious girlfriends with faces full of Botox who have zero interest in football and are just along with their boyfriends or husbands to guzzle the bottles of wine on the table and annoy the hell out of everyone with their constant shite chat and shrieking.