Best hospitality experience in Scottish Premiership?

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

It was a minibus full of them. A couple of them seemed a tad embarrassed by the rest of their behaviour. Boys just swaggering about the pumps on their phones isn't that bad, the one boy doing it while smoking was completely fucking stupid but I had a laugh about potentially ending up about Inverness myself if it blew up.

There was 4 inside waiting on the toilet, singing. One was that far gone he was spitting on the floor (I assume he was about to be sick). 

The latter could well be the guy I saw throwing up into a urinal in the North Stand about ten minutes before kick off 😂

Have been to the hospitality at Firhill with my brothers and father a few times.

In general a good day out, though the last time the seating was cramped as f*ck due to one of the other groups at the table having “miscalculated” their numbers.

In Germany, it’s mega expensive.

H96 (which I’ve never been to) costs €351 this season (when in the top division is €400).

Have been to the VIP room in Wolfsburg 3 times. Costs €300 but always had a freebie from a mate. Despite being a buffet, the food was top notch. In 2 hours before k/o and allowed to stay for 2 hours afterwards, with the service personnel asking if you wanted another drink as soon as your glass was down to full.

I hate to say it but Celtic was first class.

The game became an early kick off so we got breakfast with drinks before the game then a meal afterwards. 

No shortage of drink.

Hearts was good the one time I was there but tempered a bit by being midweek. 

I was at a couple about 25-30 years ago.

Rangers was okay but the best thing was the ex players.

Motherwell was great other than being stuck in a glass box to watch the game.

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Ive seen social media pictures of people at Rugby drinking beers in and around Murrayfield and getting selfies with the police, compare that to the attitude to football fans, with sting operations at Broxden roundabout in Perth to confiscate drink off supporters buses going up to Aberdeen and having cameras pointed at you and filmed in and around stadiums so they can arrest people days later for singing songs etc you can totally get the angle of Rugby being a better day out and spectator experience, apart from the obvious downside of having to watch fucking Rugby with Tory voting farmers called Finlay and Ruiradh. 

Are you seriously comparing the behaviour of football fans, a couple of clubs in particular, to a Scotland rugby International crowd, and thinking they should be treated in the same way?

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Are you seriously comparing the behaviour of football fans, a couple of clubs in particular, to a Scotland rugby International crowd, and thinking they should be treated in the same way?

You do realise that Police Scotland and the authorities bracket all football fans as one collective  whether you support Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Arbroath or Stirling Albion?

This isn't about big bad old firm fans, yes some of the fans of both clubs can behave like morons but that is equally true about fans of most clubs and even the national side, every team will have some people in their support who can let them and their club down at times.

Quite bizarre and depressing if you think it's perfectly acceptable for the authorities to treat you like a second class citizen when you attend football because you don't like Celtic and Rangers supporters. 

50 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ask Eddie Jones about the behaviour of Scottish rugby fans 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Update:

Rugby is full of c***s.

Hospo was decent. 

Met some all blacks and some Scottish players but I’ve no idea who they are. 

Message ends.

Too coherent. Ergo, nor enough bevvy consumed.

Stick to supporting rugby. Coward!

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You do realise that Police Scotland and the authorities bracket all football fans as one collective  whether you support Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Arbroath or Stirling Albion?

This isn't about big bad old firm fans, yes some of the fans of both clubs can behave like morons but that is equally true about fans of most clubs and even the national side, every team will have some people in their support who can let them and their club down at times.

Quite bizarre and depressing if you think it's perfectly acceptable for the authorities to treat you like a second class citizen when you attend football because you don't like Celtic and Rangers supporters. 

I have been at hundreds, if not thousands, of football matches home and away over the past 60 years and have, to my knowledge, never been filmed or harrassed by any police in that time. And coincidentally, the last time I was at Ross County before the pandemic, I and my son were in the very front row just to the right of the goal and had no one obstructing our view of the pitch. 

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I have been at hundreds, if not thousands, of football matches home and away over the past 60 years and have, to my knowledge, never been filmed or harrassed by any police in that time. And coincidentally, the last time I was at Ross County before the pandemic, I and my son were in the very front row just to the right of the goal and had no one obstructing our view of the pitch. 

Fair enough  I've obviously made up the stories of police harassment at football. 

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Fair enough  I've obviously made up the stories of police harassment at football. 

Do you think that it might be something to do with you following Celtic and me following Aberdeen. I have never said that I didn't believe you, I do. What I'm trying to point out is that your football experience is different from mine, because of who we follow.