Best hospitality experience in Scottish Premiership?

Only ever been to corporate at Pittodrie.

Think it's called the 100 club. My dad's pal has a couple of tickets and we got them when he was away. Drink before, during and after. Pies at half time and seats behind the dugout.

The Dons pumped St Johnstone with Tommy Wright continuously calling one of his young defenders (Comrie?) a useless c**t, then turning to the bench to confirm he thought he was a useless c**t. 

Heard great reviews about St Mirren hospitality this week.

Kilmarnock’s used to be good but then wasn’t so good a few years ago. I did go into our more casual “mini-hospitality” bar a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. That would be my preference if I ever went back.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Got a mate who watches some club in the lowland league - he is scanning for the best "value" hospitality (or match sponsor) around the league for early next year.

We are all hoping for endless pies, sandwiches and sausage rolls and some cans of Stella - for about £40 a skull !!

There are some decent ones kicking about down the pyramid. Been recommended this one, and will be doing it before the season is out.

https://www.irvinemeadowfc.co.uk/home/sponsorship

In comparison to others I've been to, United's isn't great value, but I've never had a bad day out anywhere. As others have alluded to, the higher up the leagues you go, generally the lower the value for money. I recall St Mirren's being very good though.

Most recent one I was at was Ochilview, £75, think there was stuff to eat before, at ht and after the match, and the meal was excellent, provided by Mason Belles Kitchens, who have restaurants in Dunblane and Linlithgow.

@Leith Green, Camelon Juniors did one for £25 this year that I know folk went to, pies and sandwiches at half time and a bar for around an hour before and after the match. 

Done it umpteen times at Tannadice and never had a bad day. Someone i know hires a box above the tunnel so did that a few times as well and preferred that tbh. Smart casual rather than suit, tie etc and although not a 3 course meal, it was a hot buffet plus a free bar the whole time we were there. Also did Dens once for a workmates 60th and thought that was better than ours. The servers were never away from our tables and brought fresh drinks as soon as we got halfway through our current ones

Been to Thistle a few times. Usually very good but midweek ones saw a drop-off in quality. Meant to be quite good again.

Was at St Johnstone last season through work who were the natch sponsor. Was in the Chairman's Suite and was top class even with some pens handed out.

Was at Dundee a few years ago when in the top flight and that was good until my pal got us lobbed out because he spat the dummy with some Dees stealing his scarf 😂

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Heard great reviews about St Mirren hospitality this week.

Kilmarnock’s used to be good but then wasn’t so good a few years ago. I did go into our more casual “mini-hospitality” bar a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. That would be my preference if I ever went back.

I haven't been for ages, but the guy who sits in front of me was there a couple of weeks ago, for our game against yourselves, and said it was excellent.

27 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I haven't been for ages, but the guy who sits in front of me was there a couple of weeks ago, for our game against yourselves, and said it was excellent.

That's good to hear obviously Kibble have improved things. Last time I was there Hamilton were in the premiership hospitality was poor due to poor food . Been a chef for over 30 years I'm not overly critical appreciate a meal being made for me. Got a freebie coming up Christmas Eve the Aberdeen game so will look forward to that and report back. 

I was at hospitality at Thistle v Ayr for Caldwell’s first game in charge. He came in before the game and revealed his cunning tactics. He felt Ayr’s full backs were weak, so that was the areas they planned to exploit. I recall laughing as Ayr had signed Liam Smith from Hearts after his spell at St Mirren. Needless to say, Ayr, with Shankland up front, strolled to an easy win. Hospitality was decent though.

Had ST in the John Robertson lounge in the 90s & also the Willie bauld. One a dress up affair the WB not so much! Back then there was no sit down meals just a bar & tea/pies. I’ve done most of the hospitality at tynecastle your always well looked after. The only other hospitality I’ve done was Livingston which was a good day also. 

2 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

That's good to hear obviously Kibble have improved things. Last time I was there Hamilton were in the premiership hospitality was poor due to poor food . Been a chef for over 30 years I'm not overly critical appreciate a meal being made for me. Got a freebie coming up Christmas Eve the Aberdeen game so will look forward to that and report back. 

To be honest, last time I was there I thought the food was pretty rubbish as well, but nobody cared due to the fact it was the 0-0 draw against Livi when we sealed the championship under Ross and they were basically pouring the booze down our throats! All the players were in with us afterwards and we didn't get put out till near enough 8pm. It was brilliant, but probably not the norm.