World Cup 2022 Betting

Bully Wee Villa

17 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Having just watched the 'FIFA Uncovered' documentary on Netflix I hope Quatar record the worst host nation performance in World Cup history.

So do I but like others have said I fully expect them to get South Korea like treatment with plenty horrendous decisions. 

On 18/11/2022 at 16:48, keyser_soze said:

Used a £5 free bet with Skybet on 6+ corners every game at 100/1. One of those that could go down in the 1st game or still be in play deep into the 3rd week.

That one worked out well 🤣

Put this on a couple of days ago. Was out for a walk and just back so nice to come back to. I think I can safely say I am in profit now.

Hope that lasts 😂

Screenshot_20221122_131638_bet365.thumb.jpg.c3ce03ad500c345a1a0a327af173eb8d.jpg

Edited by jagfox

39 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Put this on a couple of days ago. Was out for a walk and just back so nice to come back to. I think I can safely say I am in profit now.

Hope that lasts 😂

Screenshot_20221122_131638_bet365.thumb.jpg.c3ce03ad500c345a1a0a327af173eb8d.jpg

You must do more studying than me....I had to Google him 😁

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

You must do more studying than me....I had to Google him 😁

Was a guy I follow on Twitter. So always risky 😂

Another one had a player booking and a Saudi win and same except double chance and same player to cone in 250+/1 and 95/1 but he seems to lose more than he wins 😂

15 minutes ago, guinness said:

It was😁 I was counting my money because it was Double delight & Hat-trick heaven with Betfred. I thought he would at least score one more👴😁

I've had a fair bit of luck with Haaland this season. Had Bale yesterday but got a bit back as Betfred also enhanced him anytime. 

Took until 8 mins to go but Lewandowski gets his goal & the SOT to land the enhanced price of Evens with Hills for him to get a SOT

£10 -> £20

Have placed same £10 bet on Messi to get a SOT for Argentina tonight enhanced to Evens with PP