St Mirren (3) The Rangers (1) 12/11/22 (stands)

5 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Because they'll replace him with another big name failure before it all ends in tears which is always funny.

That’s not guaranteed. Leaving GVB in charge is guaranteed to f*ck Rangers up even further.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It gave me a sense of immense pride today to see the players of the team I fucking love standing at the FT whistle with their collective heads in their hands at only getting a point against Rangers.

To be fair they are pretty shite.

Not as shite as their brain-dead fans though. Too busy with their sectarian scumbaggery to notice that Clancy gave every decision their way.

"Kevin Clancy we know who you are" they grunted. Obviously, they must know him from the local lodge given his performance today.

It was pleasing to walk past them on the way out and have a good laugh at their torn baw faces.

Only surprise for me was St Mirren not adding a second.

We are looking at one of the worst Rangers sides ever. 

Definitely, takes me back to John greigs teams ,going every week knowing the players are Shite  and we’re not going to win , soul destroying😥

'not guaranteed to win',  would be correct.

In other words, being a normal football fan..   

How d'ye like it?

Edited by cyderspaceman

5 hours ago, Torfason said:

Robbo signs players that are hungry, if The Rangers players are hungry, it’s only because Morelos ate the buffet.

It was pleasing to watch the likes of Fatty, Kent and Kamara being pish yesterday.

Remember the days they were referred to as £20 million players?:lol:

They'd be lucky to get a penny chew and a lucky bag for them now.

22 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Absolutely this. I’d fancy myself to score against GVB’s preferred central defence of Sands and King.

2-1 St Mirren.

It’s hardly his preferred central defence when we have Goldson, Davies and Souttar all out injured 

You can be critical but don’t talk rubbish 😂

Edited by AJF

He just needs to go. A very likeable person but it’s just not working I’m afraid. He gave us some of the most amazing highs last season and he will be fondly remembered for it - that night against Leipzig was the best I’ve ever experienced at Ibrox, but domestically he has failed and it’s time to try something new.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

He just needs to go. A very likeable person but it’s just not working I’m afraid. He gave us some of the most amazing highs last season and he will be fondly remembered for it - that night against Leipzig was the best I’ve ever experienced at Ibrox, but domestically he has failed and it’s time to try something new.

Did you forget your most recent foray into Europe? That was a monumental failure too.

He has certainly been unfortunate given the injuries you have, although signing Souttar was always going to end up with him being injured.

I suspect that if Colak was playing yesterday, that you might have won the game, as he's been a big player for you.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Did you forget your most recent foray into Europe? That was a monumental failure too.

He has certainly been unfortunate given the injuries you have, although signing Souttar was always going to end up with him being injured.

I suspect that if Colak was playing yesterday, that you might have won the game, as he's been a big player for you.

Of course I never forgot it, and it was an embarrassment, but I think after last season he has enough credit in the bank for European performances. That run was genuinely the most fun I’ve had following my team in my life.

The injuries, while unfortunate, are not enough of an excuse to allow this ti carry on. Colak has been good for us, but he is about one of the only signings from Gio that has worked out.

57 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s hardly his preferred central defence when we have Goldson, Davies and Souttar all out injured 

You can be critical but don’t talk rubbish 😂

The less they play the better they get.  Only Goldson for me is a player in that list and he's pretty up and down. Davies is a reserve team player who might have a future. Souttar is an unknown quantity. Did ok in spells at Hearts. Can't see him handling the pressure of playing for a big team 

Edited by Insaintee

4 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

The less they play the better they get.  Only Goldson for me is a player in that list and he's pretty up and down. Davies is a reserve team player who might have a future. Souttar is an unknown quantity. Did ok in spells at Hearts. Can't see him handling the pressure of playing for a big team 

I never spoke of their quality, I just contested the claim that King and Sands is Gio’s preferred central defence.

Edited by AJF

45 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Far be it from me to stick up for Rangers, but this is a batshit mental comment.

More accurate would be 'Was fucking magnificent pretty much whenever fit'.

Only problem with Souttar is that you'll never get him on the park consistently for more than a few months at a time.