St Mirren (3) The Rangers (1) 12/11/22 (stands)

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I really hope he stays. I can never understand why opposition fans are desperate for underperforming mangers to be sacked. Stay and f*ck up the club.

Because they'll replace him with another big name failure before it all ends in tears which is always funny.

Edited by Day of the Lords

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

250 more people in the ground today than the comparable fixture last season (end of October, early kick-off).

This will go sadly unnoticed by everyone who chose to slag us for the 'one stand' decision, but it has proved to be an absolutely brilliant move.

Given what we had to listen to I’d prefer they had no stands.  

Do the powers that be literally turn a deaf ear to this?

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

250 more people in the ground today than the comparable fixture last season (end of October, early kick-off).

This will go sadly unnoticed by everyone who chose to slag us for the 'one stand' decision, but it has proved to be an absolutely brilliant move.

Was there many people criticising other than thinly skinned entitled OF fans and pundits trying desperately (and failing) to hide their big team?

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Was there many people criticising other than thinly skinned entitled OF fans and pundits trying desperately (and failing) to hide their big team?

No, but unfortunately the people you mention provide the majority of the Scottish football discourse.

Things you love to see. FTOF.

It’s a pity Marcus Fraser went in a bit too quickly on Kent. Had he let the useless twat just run on a bit and leave him to do what he usually does, like f**k up the final ball. Then we could and should have had all 3 points. 
I can’t think of a worse refereeing performance than what was on show today, from Glancy. 

He wasn’t even subtle about either. 

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Should be reasonably happy with a point but can't help but feel robbed. The performance of Clancy has to be the worst for a long long time.

From RM.

Clancy you bag of pus! Cheating c**t!
Clancy is an absolute rat, true colours shown again.
Absolutely killed Clancy to give that penalty.

etc, etc, etc.

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

It’s a pity Marcus Fraser went in a bit too quickly on Kent. Had he let the useless twat just run on a bit and leave him to do what he usually does, like f**k up the final ball. Then we could and should have had all 3 points. 
I can’t think of a worse refereeing performance than what was on show today, from Glancy. 

He wasn’t even subtle about either. 

Two words Andrew Dallas. Clancy was bad but Dallas was worse