St Mirren (3) The Rangers (1) 12/11/22 (stands)

HT 0-0
Doing fine, wouldn’t say we were playing particularly well but we are in control without the ball and carrying a bit of a threat with it.
They had just the one clear cut chance, header after about 20 mins brilliantly saved by Carson’s foot. We’ve had a few crosses fixed across the box but not really forced McGregor into any meaningful saves.
Think Erhahon been excellent in midfield and Gallagher is containing Morelos without any trouble, so far.
Certainly more than capable of getting at least a point here if we can keep this up. Will probably lose though, with some help from VAR.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Why is Clancy being given credit for a good advantage there? As far as I can see there was no indication given of advantage.

If it was advantage how on earth was Kamara not booked, went through the back nowhere near the ball.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There is massive meltdown potential from Rangers today based on this first half. Feels like it could be a house of cards if St Mirren score first.

St. Mirren look like their own worst enemy at times, their passing is so loose and opens them up to be caught on an interception and counter. 

For Rangers, I've yet to understand what Scott Wright brings to the side other than a home grown check on European registration.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

If it was advantage how on earth was Kamara not booked, went through the back nowhere near the ball.

Exactly. As far as I seen, Clancy didn't think it was a foul, no gesture of advantage and no yellow card given. So it was in fact, shite refereeing. 

3 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

For Rangers, I've yet to understand what Scott Wright brings to the side other than a home grown check on European registration.

I know stats arent everything, but he has nearly double the amount of goals (7) than Ryan Kent has (4) since the start of last season!

Not saying Wright isnt anything other than an average Scottish Premiership player though.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

St Mirren are the better team so far, we've got possession but don't know what to do with it.

St Mirren to score in the second half and we'll continue to huff and puff. 

Poor from both teams imo but would take your prediction. Rangers very one dimentional.