Ben Doak

Gordopolis

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

Wait, wait, wait - Higuain turned out mince?

You fucking what?

I'd be delighted if Doak has the career Higuain had.

I think Real would be delighted if Endrick has the career Higuain had.

Just the 6 league titles across Spain and Italy...

If doak has the career higuan had, we might actually qualify for another couple of tournaments 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, im sure Real Madrid just made a 16yo their 6th most expensive signing of all time because hes good in a game.

Sorry, I was making a joke since you'd mentioned Football Manager in an earlier post. I should have chucked in an emoji. I'm sure you are not basing your belief that "Doak will never be as good as Endrich" on a video game. No doubt Real Madrid did their research. Likewise, I'm sure Liverpool did their research on Doak as well.

I've not seen Endrich, but I think it's dangerous to fully predict a player's career before they're even out of their teens, regardless of how irresponsible Real Madrid are with their money. That being said, if we can be hyperbolic with Endrich, then why not Doak. Endrich will win the Ballon D'Or and Doak will come 2nd. 😋

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Youngest debuts - LFChistory - Stats galore for Liverpool FC!

Can't wait for Bendy to become our Harvey Elliott. 

So nearly a year younger than Michael Owen. He was shite eh? And not a flash in the pan getting one league cup appearance, he's been on the bench almost every game since.

As I've said before on here if you know what you're looking at this is very exciting. I was right before. I'm right now too.

32 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

People come on to take pops at a 17 year old breaking into liverpools first team🤣🤣

Wha's like us eh

If thats at me, its the complete opposite. I've already said I think hes a huge talent and should break records for the national team.

All I'm saying is that comparing him to Endrick, or saying hes better than him, is both wrong and unfair to Doak.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If thats at me, its the complete opposite. I've already said I think hes a huge talent and should break records for the national team.

All I'm saying is that comparing him to Endrick, or saying hes better than him, is both wrong and unfair to Doak.

Nobody said he's better. But there's nothing remotely wrong with comparing him to Endrick. That's absolutely the correct way he should be being talked about right now. That's my point. Your mindset on this is completely wrong. Endrick has done nothing Doak hasn't done yet, and Doak had done some things he hasn't.

Why can't a Scottish kid grow up to be the best player in the world? We need to change this negative mindset. The best centre forward in the world is Norwegian. Do you think people told him growing up he could never be as good as fucking Richarlison or some shit like that? He wipes his arse with Richarlison now. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Na man, I already said your comment was fair enough 🤣 what you on about🤣

It is a strange line on here right enough tho, if you offer any criticism of a player you must "hate" him. Even if you post positive things also

Just now, HalfCutNinja said:

Nobody said he's better. But there's nothing remotely wrong with comparing him to Endrick. That's absolutely the correct way he should be being talked about right now. That's my point. Your mindset on this is completely wrong. Endrick has done nothing Doak hasn't done yet, and Doak had done some things he hasn't.

Why can't a Scottish kid grow up to be the best player in the world? We need to change this negative mindset. The best centre forward in the world is Norwegian. Do you think people told him growing up he could never be as good as fucking Richarlison or some shit like that? He wipes his arse with Richarlison now. 

I can understand a bit better why Richarlison's temperament is so poor now. Christ id be raging as well.

What we've learned so far:

1. Gonzalo Higuain, who's played over 400 games at the top levels of Spanish and Italian football and scored a goal every other game (not to mention 75 caps and 31 goals for Argentina) is fucking mince.
  2. When it comes to playing the the 'top' level, The Cinch >>>>>> Brazilian Serie A.
  3. The extent to which a 17 year old footballer can fulfill his potential is directly determined by how extreme the opinions on him by a bunch of lunatics on a foobtall forum are.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

What we've learned so far:

1. Gonzalo Higuain, who's played over 400 games at the top levels of Spanish and Italian football and scored a goal every other game (not to mention 75 caps and 31 goals for Argentina) is fucking mince.
  2. When it comes to playing the the 'top' level, The Cinch >>>>>> Brazilian Serie A.
  3. The extent to which a 17 year old footballer can fulfill his potential is directly determined by how extreme the opinions on him by a bunch of lunatics on a foobtall forum are.

4. You have absolutely nothing whatsoever to contribute to the discussion except snide and snark about other posters and therefore would be better keeping your non-opinions to yourself.

Just now, HalfCutNinja said:

4. You have absolutely nothing whatsoever to contribute to the discussion except snide and snark about other posters and therefore would be better keeping your non-opinions to yourself.

Absolutely, your on here moaning about every thread. Yet offer absolutey nothing but snide attempts to start an argument

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

Translation = Stop calling me out for posting spurious pish.

You post literally nothing but crap like this.

Im not sure why your obsessed with him. But you've been following me with a petted lip since I ripped the piss out you about 2 years ago🤣 I've ignored you since, but your still raging.

Dry your eyes and post about the topic, or pm the people your stalking for a chat instead. Stop bringing threads down with this.

Edited by BingMcCrosby