Killie v Hibs

Just now, Leith Green said:

His son was in the main stand today. They will no doubt make LJ the sacrifice for this, but it's the recruitment of genuinely awful players that's at the root of it. And that's on Gordon jnr

Seen a post on .net someone saying expect announcement on Johnson tomorrow or Monday. Interesting. 

If they sack LJ then Gordon jnr can and should piss off. 

Some game. Absolutely no football played by either team but both sets of players fully committed. 
A wee mention for the few morons in the Hibs end who tried to ruin the minutes silence and a big thank you to the majority of their fans for shouting them down, we’ll done.

These fans deserve better, but I’m not going to complain about 3 hard earned points.

Terrific fight shown by the Killie players throughout the 98 minutes.

3 hours ago, NFL12 said:

How the f**k did we win that? I was convinced about four times in the last 15 minutes Hibs we’re about to score, only for us to clear it (thankfully).
But even our clearances were pish. I’m never  happy I suppose.

I can’t believe the amount of times we cleared the ball straight to a Hibs player in the middle of the park instead of up the line. Feckin mental. 

Douglas Ross booed in the stadium at 2.30pm as soon as he was mentioned over the tannoy. Then booed when he did his warm up. Booed down the tunnel. Then when he came back out and ran to the Hibs end to check the nets the Hibs fans hammered him and immediately starting chanting f**k the tories. Which they continued for most of the first half.

Edited by Sortmeout

30 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Douglas Ross booed in the stadium at 2.30pm as soon as he was mentioned over the tannoy. Then booed when he did his warm up. Booed down the tunnel. Then when he came back out and ran to the Hibs end to check the nets the Hibs fans hammered him and immediately starting chanting f**k the tories. Which they continued for most of the first half.

Beautiful. 

Going to get games like that in the PL, when it ain't pretty, but just need to grind out a result. Every Killie player gave their all. Was so important to get a result after Wednesday night, and delighted for McInnes in particular. Loving VAR (this weekend at least).