Week 10

lichtie23

27-17 Buffalo after 3. 

Looked as if the Bills had put it to bed after going up 3 scores with 17 minutes left to play but Dalvin Cook burst an 81 yard run on the first play of the drive to get the Vikings to within ten. 

Diggs made a ludicrous catch with the last play of the quarter to convert on 3rd and 15 and avoid a quick 3 and out. 

Russell Wilson looks completely washed. Can't complete anything short, so they're calling nothing but down-field stuff, and he has no pocket awareness whatsoever and is hanging on to the ball far too long. Even when they call shorter stuff he's just staring down receivers and oblivious to the rush. 

I know I got pulled up for calling him nothing more than a slightly above average game manager, but everything I've seen of him in a Broncos uniform just convinces me I was absolutely correct about him and his time in Seattle was more about a scheme fit than talent. There's no way a guy his age and with his starting experience should be looking completely lost.

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Both sides of the Titans OL are lining up in the backfield and the refs haven't called it once. Boils my piss. Ravens OL does it consistently as well.

Broncos are at it now as well. 

Don't think teams realise that they are tipping run/pass with 100% predictability by where the OG's line up.