Week 10

lichtie23

At some point Staley is going to have to realise that you'll never play a meaningful game and use your two deep scheme as intended if you give up 6 and 7 yards a clip on the ground every fucking week. Every single team we've played since week 1 last year has their backs running through gaping holes and hitting first contact 4-5 yards beyond the L.O.S.. It isn't on the players, it isn't down to injuries, it's Staley's refusal to stack the box and this idiotic insistence that our LB play doesn't matter

Jesus suffering f**k. This team is utterly incapable of playing a complete game. Either the D is just flat-out shit and the O has to be perfect, or on the odd occasion the D shows up the O is just dump-off and 1 yard rush over and over. That 1st down call is just idiotic against a D that is coming after you. Totally sick of Lombardi at this point.

Well I give them a bit of credit for hanging tough in a match-up nightmare with all the injuries etc, but that entire 2nd half performance is completely unacceptable. Lombardi repeatedly shows no ability whatsoever to scheme players open or attack a defensive weakness. It's the same predictable vanilla shite week after week.

Up at 1:30am to watch the Seahawks not turn up until the 2nd half. Disappointing. Reminded me of when I lived in Scotland and watched the NFL. When the game finished there's always that "there's only a couple of hours to go until I have to get up for work, should I even bother trying to sleep?" feeling.

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Up at 1:30am to watch the Seahawks not turn up until the 2nd half. Disappointing. Reminded me of when I lived in Scotland and watched the NFL. When the game finished there's always that "there's only a couple of hours to go until I have to get up for work, should I even bother trying to sleep?" feeling.

Nothing worse than staying up til near 5am only for your team to miss a game winning FG. Then set your alarm for 7am