Week 10

lichtie23

Week 10 see’s the first ever regular season game in Germany as the Seahawks and Buccs play in Munich. 

TNF

Falcons @ Panthers

Sunday (Early)

Seahawks Vs Buccaneers (2.30pm)

Texans @ Giants 

Vikings @ Bills

Lions @ Bears

Jaguars @ Chiefs 

Browns @ Dolphins

Saints @ Steelers

Broncos @ Titans 

Late Games

Colts @ Raiders

Cowboys @ Packers

Cardinals @ Rams

SNF

Chargers @ 49ers

BYE’s - Ravens, Bengals, Patriots & Jets

53 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We will see if this Vikings team really is a contender as they face the Bills in Buffalo. Hopefully the Packers can halt there shite form and batter the Cowboys.

Nooooo, hopefully Rodgers loses 6 in a row for the first time ever!

Some good matchups this week.

About time Germany had a game too.

I would put money on Josh Allen not playing this week, the books seem to agree as the spread has moved from 7.5 to 4.5. If this is what happens then Stefon Diggs first game vs his old team with be with his old Vikings QB Case Keenum throwing to him.

I said when we signed Keenum that if Allen gets badly hurt then the season is a bust, but if he's out for 3 games then the idea of getting someone like Keenum as backup is you might go 2-1 rather than 0-3 over those 3 games. The next 2 after that are Cleveland (still w/o Watson) and Detroit before 3 division games in a row so I think with is being a cross conference game and having little influence on tiebreakers they'll take the cautious approach.

Could have implications for home field in the playoffs. Bills already have the head to head on KC so only really need to stay tied with them on record at worst. I think the Titans will shit away any chance they have, but I wouldn't rule out Baltimore because their remaining schedule is completely powderpuff and it's not beyond the realms of possibility they win out from here on in or only drop one more clunker and go 14-3/13-4

4 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Also - Colts at Raiders. Things should be interesting no matter the outcome of that one, but LV losing to a coachless team with no offense to speak of would really liven things up.

Jeff Saturday called the Raiders crap on social media a few weeks back 

Falcons @ Panthers

Sunday (Early)

Seahawks Vs Buccaneers (2.30pm)

Texans @ Giants 

Vikings @ Bills

Lions @ Bears

Jaguars @ Chiefs 

Browns @ Dolphins

Saints @ Steelers

Broncos @ Titans 

Late Games

Colts @ Raiders

Cowboys @ Packers

Cardinals @ Rams

SNF

Chargers @ 49ers

That Thursday game looked awful. Let’s just fold the NFC South 
I'm off on a Friday so I tend to watch the TNF game, or as much as I can. The weather didn't help but it was fairly awful. I've no idea how the Falcons beat the Seahawks, they are utter shite.

38 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
11 hours ago, lichtie23 said:
That Thursday game looked awful. Let’s just fold the NFC South 

It's hard to describe how bad some of Mariota's throws were.

The INT he lobbed up in the 2nd quarter was hilarious.

Evaded about 5 would be sackers, tried to set his feet two or three times, eventually extended the play so he was throwing from all the way out on the sideline, and chucks up an inaccurate turd into double coverage. Got to admire just how determined he was to give himself the opportunity to make a boneheaded mistake.

The INT he lobbed up in the 2nd quarter was hilarious.
Evaded about 5 would be sackers, tried to set his feet two or three times, eventually extended the play so he was throwing from all the way out on the sideline, and chucks up an inaccurate turd into double coverage. Got to admire just how determined he was to give himself the opportunity to make a boneheaded mistake.
If it wasn't the play immediately before that one, then it was very close to it, but he did similar on the right hand side then committed the cardinal sin of throwing back across his body into the centre of the pitch and should have been picked off. Another brainless throw.

Bills haven't activated Matt Barkley from the practice squad which means Josh Allen will be active tomorrow. I had assumed they would do so to try and keep Minnesota guessing until the last minute. 

Some talk that Allen will be backup to Keenum but can't see it, if that is the case and Keenum gets crunched on his first dropback then Allen has to be fit enough to play the whole game, and if he's fit enough to play the whole game he's starting. 

Really hoping this doesn't backfire in terms of Allen sustaining a worse injury. 

Allianz Arena is just a stunning stadium.

Great chance for the Giants to bounce back from that loss in Seattle as we host the Texans in Jersey this evening. Bye week has probably done us good as Robinson and Golladay are back. No Evan Neal though so the O-Line is weakened slightly.