Dunfermline Athletic Vs Clyde 12/11/2022

Very soft second one, hard when it gets fired into the wall like that. Clyde looked like they'll work hard and be stuffy for Jim Duffy - Will that be enough? Who knows. This league isn't quite as tight and bonkers as the one above but everyone has their good and bad days so there's hope. And if you could take points off Falkirk that would be appreciated. 

Whilst a point away at Dunfermline is a very decent result for a team scraping about at the bottom of the league (particularly when an already meh squad is as depleted as it currently is) it’s deeply frustrating to be 2-0 up and concede two penalties. Conceding four in four games is ridiculous. Still, we’re a point better off than we were and we’ve finally stopped the losing run.

After 11 defeats we need to take any positives we can from today, get some belief back and build on it, a little bit of what do you call that thing luck here and there wouldn’t go a miss either although gutting to drop points after a 2 goal lead. 
First time in months I’ve not felt like calling the samaratins.

Edited by Pride Of The Clyde

14 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

That’s what champions do , good comeback 

I'd say that this sort of result is what champions avoid. Clyde are on a hideous run and we scrape a home draw against them. That's poor I think.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd say that this sort of result is what champions avoid. Clyde are on a hideous run and we scrape a home draw against them. That's poor I think.

Clearly no been champions for a while  then 😂😂 playing pish , getting beat and still getting something from it isn’t too shabby , look at us should’ve been a couple ahead against Montrose and score looks like we took a pumping 😢😢

Poor result but good to come back from  2 down, even if the second pen was very fortunate. 

Fair play to Clyde, big improvement on the away tie which is a glimmer of hope for them.

Kane R-H looked bright when he came on, if a bit raw. Edwards had an off day but he's been excellent so far so I'll allow it.

Frustrating to have dropped four points at home to Clyde/Peterhead but we're still clear at the top and on to next week.

Poor from us, but think we earned the point second half. First half, we weren’t at it at all. Too many players just weren’t at it. Both full backs and Fisher were poor. Mochrie seemed to go into hiding. The 2 hooked at half time were appallingly bad. But we’re going to have rough patches/poor games. Important to not lose though.

Young lad from Rangers looked good second half. Would like to see more of him. Very direct and got a bit of skill too.

Clyde were much better than last time. Organised, solid defensively and dangerous on the counter. The striker looked useless in the away game, but caused us endless problems today. The number 10 also had some good play and was unlucky not to score. From 2-0 up, I can understand their disappointment at giving away 2 penalties to throw that away.

Two penalties looked pretty clear cut. Surprised to see so many people complaining about the second? The free kick was going round the wall, if the man on the end hadn’t stuck his arm out to block it. Can’t get more obvious than that?! His arm was stretched out to stop the ball going past the wall, it’s a stonewall penalty. It didn’t just hit an arm in the wall, it was an arm outstretched to stop the ball going past the wall.

Edited by CallumPar