Dunfermline Athletic Vs Clyde 12/11/2022

7 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
8 hours ago, CM. said:
Airdrie £18, Alloa £18, Falkirk £18, QoS £18, Clyde £17, Kelty £16, Montrose £15. Couldn't find prices for Peterhead or Edinburgh on their website. Maybe not most other grounds then but at some other grounds it's near enough £20. I agree the prices are steep for third tier football, was just pointing out that Dunfermlines prices are hardly outrageous in comparison to elsewhere.

Edinburgh charging 12.

Edinburgh are a total gang and I’d rather pay £20 + at every club in the division than £12 there. Joke club and a joke ‘stadium’

17 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Duff ball magic 0-0. 

This I fear.  Hopefully we come up with enough to get a goal which should be enough for 3 points.    Duffy hasn’t had much time to organize your side and the results this season suggest the players just aren’t good enough, everything suggests 3 points to come our way,  but I always have the fear.

On 10/11/2022 at 00:19, sydney said:

£20 for League 1 football is a joke. Just back from Frankfurt where we took in Darmstadt v Hanover at €13 and Mainz v Wolfsburg at €11 and that included train/tram travel. 

Do they charge VAT, or an equivalent at 20%, on German tickets?

Interesting (okay, relatively interesting) to see what Jim Duffy comes up with here. Sometimes for managers coming in to a game like this it’s quite straightforward. The team at the top is usually a bit swashbuckling so the struggling team goes all out to stifle the game, make things really simple and maybe nick a point or a 0-0 to restore a bit of confidence. That won’t work against the kings of the 1-0 shitfest.

Go more open and there’s the likelihood of Mochrie running amoch. Good match up of McPake and Mackay up against old mentor Duffy.

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Mahon starts which is interesting.

No signs of Allan or Hamilton,  hopefully not going to be out for long.

Liam hoggan on the bench is apparently a full back. Possibly concern over Edwards fitness.

I may be totally wrong but has MacDonald not covered left back for us before?

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I may be totally wrong but has MacDonald not covered left back for us before?

He has, and I think that would be the first option, followed probably by breen.   I think we’d be trying to avoid playing the 16 year olds.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh I would have thought we could go to a back 4 if needed

I think we will be starting with a back 4 anyway and MacDonald on the wing.