Dunfermline Athletic Vs Clyde 12/11/2022

Another big game, Clyde haven't had the best of times but have now appointed Jim Duffy as manager, will there be a new manager bounce on Saturday?

Fancy the Pars to win, could be another big weekend in the season with both Edinburgh and Falkirk playing each other, so someone is definitely dropping points there.

Edited by The Toun Clock

Aye, I don't give a flying f*k as long as we win. That Peterhead game was ridiculous. All we had to do was remain solid, but he chucked on the young loans instead of making some solid subs and seeing it out. Hopefully that is a lesson learned. Other than that I have left EEP happy to have won, without giving a f*ck how we played. Winning is the main thing to get out of this league pronto. 

The game itself will be interesting. Clyde are, without doubt, going to prop up the league alongside Peterhead. It'll be interesting to see if Jim Duffy can make them at least able to scrape out 0-0s and not get utterly pumped every Saturday. You struggle to see where their goals are going to come from and Jim Duffy isn't exactly the epitome of modern, tactical football. If they come out and try and play, they will definitely get beat. But, with some Jimball, they could be successful in shitfesting a 0-0. Edinburgh almost managed it, but we got there in the end. Som Duffball might get them over the line when playing like that, though. It'll be interesting I think, but can't see us not winning. Expecting a dire game, mind you. 

Aye, I don't give a flying f*k as long as we win. That Peterhead game was ridiculous. All we had to do was remain solid, but he chucked on the young loans instead of making some solid subs and seeing it out. Hopefully that is a lesson learned. Other than that I have left EEP happy to have won, without giving a f*ck how we played. Winning is the main thing to get out of this league pronto. 
The game itself will be interesting. Clyde are, without doubt, going to prop up the league alongside Peterhead. It'll be interesting to see if Jim Duffy can make them at least able to scrape out 0-0s and not get utterly pumped every Saturday. You struggle to see where their goals are going to come from and Jim Duffy isn't exactly the epitome of modern, tactical football. If they come out and try and play, they will definitely get beat. But, with some Jimball, they could be successful in shitfesting a 0-0. Edinburgh almost managed it, but we got there in the end. Som Duffball might get them over the line when playing like that, though. It'll be interesting I think, but can't see us not winning. Expecting a dire game, mind you. 
In total fairness, Mahon played a part in pir 2nd goal so the situation wasn't down to subs coming on IMO.

58 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wasn't at the Peterhead game but going by the highlights it seemed that two really poor bits of defending cost us.

That was just about the worst I've seen us play. We didn't look like scoring & was really surprised that we ended up 2 goals up. Peterhead were terrible throughout the game but we somehow managed to f**k it up in the last few minutes. Very unlike us this season to be fair. 

Edited by da_no_1

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

We weren't defending as well as we can against Peterhead in the 2-2 game. You won't see that level of performance this time against them. Pars will win 3-0.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
15 minutes ago, Scotchpie said:

Whats so special about Dunfermline that its £20? That might be the clincher not to bother. 🇾🇪

Everything is special about Dunfermline.

35 minutes ago, Scotchpie said:

Whats so special about Dunfermline that its £20? That might be the clincher not to bother. 🇾🇪

Big City club, innit? 

Seriously though, it's too high a price at Championship level, let alone League One. 20 quid is my own self imposed limit so if we do manage to get promoted this season I don't think I'll be at many away games next season the way things are going.