Motherwell v Celtic

Watching this courtesy of a free link from Celtic TV. Pretty insane stuff from a portion of Celtic fans letting off rockets pre kick off. There should be an age limit of 18+ to put your health at risk among the Celtic away support.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

What?

Unless I’ve missed something, I’m pretty sure he’s getting you mixed up with craigkillie who he was having a go at regarding the Lafferty/Slattery situations the other week.

I genuinely do not believe we have missed a gilt edged chance. 

Then we have a defensive blunder and that means that the opposing team have 1 goal from 1 shot on target.

I genuinely don’t believe that…..although I have seen the movie Groundhog Day so know how it works down Fir Park way. 

11 minutes ago, dezz said:

Unless I’ve missed something, I’m pretty sure he’s getting you mixed up with craigkillie who he was having a go at regarding the Lafferty/Slattery situations the other week.

Thanks for answering for me but no, you have missed something. The Clown got involved initially on the tin pot thread bringing up Lafferty and demanding justice as he always tends to do.

He used the same technique of trying to deflect a point by posting a loaded question. It gets a bit boring after a while.

30 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Thanks for answering for me but no, you have missed something. The Clown got involved initially on the tin pot thread bringing up Lafferty and demanding justice as he always tends to do.

He used the same technique of trying to deflect a point by posting a loaded question. It gets a bit boring after a while.

The mental gymnastics from you are amazing 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You going to start charging me £15 to live in your head or will I still be living rent free