Motherwell v Celtic

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s not about the system being against us as few people are actually complaining about the offside decision itself it’s about paying £200k a season that has shown so far that it can take too long and those operating it are making too many errors and refs seem to want to abdicate responsibility for decision making to 

This really isn’t true though, is it? 

50 minutes ago, Swami said:

This really isn’t true though, is it? 

I don’t see any Celtic fan on here arguing vehemently that the decision was wrong unlike the wrong decision not to send your player off, just that the tinpot view shown at the time doesn’t really do anything to prove it is or it isn’t and the time it takes to make a lot of decisions is a bit silly.

If you are a fan of it fair enough but it’s not for me 

Edited by Jinky67

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t see any Celtic fan on here arguing vehemently that the decision was wrong unlike the wrong decision not to send your player off, just that the tinpot view shown at the time doesn’t really do anything to prove it is or it isn’t and the time it takes to make a lot of decisions is a bit silly.

If you are a fan of it fair enough but it’s not for me 

I don’t see many fans of other clubs arguing for VAR.

Nor are they fucking whining like spoilt kids cos they’re not getting their own way. 

38 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I don’t see many fans of other clubs arguing for VAR.

Nor are they fucking whining like spoilt kids cos they’re not getting their own way. 

😂

There’s a thread on here full of it. 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

😂

There’s a thread on here full of it. 

I don’t know what funnier seeing them pretend that asking why a different camera angle for the decision wasn’t used isn’t a reasonable request, for a system that costs millions 

or 

Pretending they wouldn’t be asking the same question if it involved a club they support 

22 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I don’t know what funnier seeing them pretend that asking why a different camera angle for the decision wasn’t used isn’t a reasonable request, for a system that costs millions 

or 

Pretending they wouldn’t be asking the same question if it involved a club they support 

You are entitled to ask the question, and it was answered. Human error.

It still doesnt negate the fact that from the actual matchday camera you can see Jotas head is offside.

Given thats a part of his body he can score with, its the right decision.

But you are right. Of course we would have been screaming about it if it was us. We are football fans, so we are total hypocrites!

Edited by joewarkfanclub

On 12/11/2022 at 02:17, Jinky67 said:

however it’s not something VAR would look at, they would only look at it from the moment Turnbull picks up the ball not how it arrived at him hence why the media haven’t mentioned it.

This sounds made up.

18 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

This sounds made up.

For a goal VAR only checks the attacking phase. The attacking phase only begins once Turnbull gets the ball and looks to attack.

I thought this was common knowledge, guess not.

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

This is bull shit.

If it was a big dirty foul that Turnbull picked up the ball from that would be looked at, yer talking shite.

But it wasn’t a big dirty foul was it? Maybe you should go look up what the different phases of play are and when VAR steps in for yourself and that way avoid looking a bit silly