⚪ ⚫ 🕷 Queen's Park v The Caley 🔵 🔴

Would have been a complete travesty if we hadn’t won that. Think that’s the first time we’ve come from 1-0 down to win? Great character and kept trying to play as well. Delighted for Murray to get the goal. It hasn’t been happening for him in front of goal and that looked to be continuing! A lot of really strong performances, none more so than the returning Charlie Fox. Really delighted with that.

12 minutes ago, Arjy said:

I didn't see the game but multiple sites reporting we had 18% possession. That's utterly criminal if that's true. Can anyone that watched confirm if that seems about right?

We were abject and desperately need our injured players back.

What I particularly do not like is George Oakley jogging back whilst laughing and joking with his opponent. He doesn't have enough in the bank, either in ability or effort, for that kind of optic.

Would have been a complete travesty if we hadn’t won that. Think that’s the first time we’ve come from 1-0 down to win? Great character and kept trying to play as well. Delighted for Murray to get the goal. It hasn’t been happening for him in front of goal and that looked to be continuing! A lot of really strong performances, none more so than the returning Charlie Fox. Really delighted with that.
Tremendous 2nd half a joy to watch despite the missed chances! A lot of quality performances but Dom Thomas was magnificent [emoji108]

Totally and utterly dominant and only scored two! On another day that could have been a barrowload. Post saved them twice and our poor shooting kept them in it. Kilday and Fox both brilliant tonight. Great for Charlie to get a goal too. What a return for him.

Caley were clueless although they did take their goal well.

The first half wasn’t too bad from our POV going in 1-0 up. 

Second half is close to the worst half I’ve ever watched from a Caley team. QP were all over us and it genuinely could’ve been 4 or 5 if they had their shooting boots on.  Passing out from the back clearly wasn’t working and we take off our best(only!) aerial threat in George Oakley to continue playing it out from the back where we nearly conceded multiple times. 

Fair play to QP by far (and by far I mean miles) the better team in the 2nd half. Didn’t hear a peep out you boys in the first half though only piped up when you equalised 👀 

There’s only so much hiding behind the injuries Dodds can do, the players we have signed are way below this level imo and there should be questions about recruitment. 

Enjoy your night QP fans, far better team on the night and well worth your win

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Fair play to QP by far (and by far I mean miles) the better team in the 2nd half. Didn’t hear a peep out you boys in the first half though only piped up when you equalised 👀 

Actual utter pish this. Not surprising given the slebbering state of Caley fans on here this season, particularly in the match threads against us.

Both sets of fans making plenty noise in the first half which was very good. To say anything otherwise is nonsense. Caley fans telling us to shut up, which of course gloriously came back to bite them on the arse, shows that you could hear us.

Going by your username it seems that you had a relatively short trip home, but I hope the rest that made the effort to come down for the late kick-off were utterly miserable all the way home.

Thank you.