Crisis ridden Glasgow Rangers vs Robbie Nielson’s resurgent Heart of Midlothian

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

After tonight's results no matter what happens tomorrow, we wont be losing ground to Aberdeen or Hibs. ^_^

We're also now guaranteed to be no more than 5 points off third at the World Cup break.

Great work, lots of cause for optimism. Think we can forget about Hibs, to be honest.

35 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

How many penalties do we reckon tonight? I reckon we can at least match the Livi - Aberdeen three from last night.

VAR should be fun as well. Will the referee be strong enough not to be influenced by a big home support? A rarity in Scotland. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

VAR should be fun as well. Will the referee be strong enough not to be influenced by a big home support? A rarity in Scotland. 

Probably not.

I'm looking forward to going to the game, strangely, but I think we'll get a pasting tonight. We'll concede from a cross and from at least one penalty arising from our inability to defend crosses.

3 hours ago, Navallion said:

Doesn't really matter how crap sevco are doing, they'll no doubt take it out on us the night.

I'm already lookin to the livi game to be quite honest.

Tonight is a free hit.

It's all about the Livi game on Saturday.

The players put a lot into the game on Sunday. I wouldn't be averse to keeping some of them until the 2nd half so they're fresher for the Livi game.

This is a decent opportunity if we can keep them out for the first half an hour but I've seen this scenario plenty of times before and it usually starts with Morelos scoring inside 3 minutes.

Look lads, you want to lose, we want to win. Can we not for just for once come to a fucking quorum here? It doesn't have to be an underwhelming 3-1 Rangers. (Ryan gosling style puts hands on your face) Be better than the 3-1.

Edited by the jambo-rocker