Livi v the Dons

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Sounds like he had a knock and couldn't quite shake it, hence why he came off. He's looked better and better recently, been a while since we had a proper skillful player and now we've got 2 in Nouble and Bahamboula

He was unplayable in that early spell.

On 09/11/2022 at 16:51, DrewDon said:

I thought it was a case of them picking the former Aberdeen player to try and wind us up a bit, but maybe I'm reading too much into it. 

This is what I thought as well tbf.

Pretty sure the sponsors get a photo presenting the MotM with whatever they win, maybe Anderson's just their favourite player.

On 09/11/2022 at 16:04, kingjoey said:

Man Of The Match performance from Bruce Anderson last night! At least six or seven better players in the Livi side.

On 09/11/2022 at 16:25, Durnford said:

Seemed a bit of an odd choice to me as well but MOTM is picked by the sponsors and, as they say, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Aye the MoTM is rarely given to a player that deserves it, personally i'd have given it to Shamal, even with an injury preventing him from taking goal kicks etc, he had his best game for us, making some cracking saves. Total wind up merchant when time wasting at getting the ball for GK's too, gets booked a lot for it though, but seems to love riling the opposition fans up, and always plays with a smile on his face.