Livi v the Dons

What a horrendous start. Shocking performance. 

The entire defence needs replaced. Roos should have saved the first one. Once again we are getting over run in midfield. Barron is miles off it.

I can't see making Europe if we are unable to pick up results on the road. Frustrating all round.

Seems a very bizarre decision for the penalty although the defending was muck either way. We were massive beneficiaries of VAR at the weekend but I said it was nonsense at the time. Get it in the fucking bin. As an aside, does that mean Devlin's yellow gets taken away because the ball wasnt in play??

What a horrendous start. Shocking performance. 
The entire defence needs replaced. Roos should have saved the first one. Once again we are getting over run in midfield. Barron is miles off it.
I can't see making Europe if we are unable to pick up results on the road. Frustrating all round.

I think you are being generous.

Not to be pedantic about VAR but it appears that Devlin has had his yellow card wiped out for the foul on Duk after the pen. Is that going to be the case for Red Card incidents too. Or is it only certain things. Whole thing is a fucking shambles. Or can you get a straight red?? Or is it just violent conduct. 

3 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Not to be pedantic about VAR but it appears that Devlin has had his yellow card wiped out for the foul on Duk after the pen. Is that going to be the case for Red Card incidents too. Or is it only certain things. Whole thing is a fucking shambles. Or can you get a straight red?? Or is it just violent conduct. 

Fairly certain it doesn't get wiped.

More promising 5 mins there but now back to our helter-skelter defending. Sigh.

Ramadini is having a Gary McDonald here. He is very prone to this.

I was concerned that he mentioned he was playing the best football of his career with us.

Jekyll and Hyde player.

Silhouetteball pen coming maybe?