Red Litchies vs Toonsers

I think we have to face facts and admit that, barring an absolute miracle, we are 9th at absolute best. However, what I’ve seen of Hamilton, they’re miles better than us so my money would be on 10th. Yet again 2 measly attempts on target in 90 minutes - the goal and a  weak effort.

We’re already cut adrift, 5 points behind Cove and 9 behind 7th. Can anyone really see us closing those gaps or, indeed picking up another 28-30 points in 21 games? No chance.

17 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I think we have to face facts and admit that, barring an absolute miracle, we are 9th at absolute best. However, what I’ve seen of Hamilton, they’re miles better than us so my money would be on 10th. Yet again 2 measly attempts on target in 90 minutes - the goal and a  weak effort.

We’re already cut adrift, 5 points behind Cove and 9 behind 7th. Can anyone really see us closing those gaps or, indeed picking up another 28-30 points in 21 games? No chance.

5 points behind cove is in no way cut adrift.  Plus, did you see Hamilton against us?  Utterly dreadful.

That game was there to be won, and we had the players (not you, Deri), but the tactics were just a mess, again.  

I’ve seen it 3 times now and I still don’t understand the free kick and TOB’s yellow card. That was a great clean tackle. And what was that fiasco in the Arbroath box when the linesman gave offside, then everyone stopped, then Cove played on and Gaston made the save. And the ref then seemed to give the offside? Weird. The ref was very poor - and I seldom criticise refs.

13 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

5 points behind cove is in no way cut adrift.  Plus, did you see Hamilton against us?  Utterly dreadful.

That game was there to be won, and we had the players (not you, Deri), but the tactics were just a mess, again.  

I admire your optimism but that 5 points might as well be 50 the way we’re playing.

I also don’t agree with the Hamilton game. I think it was actually pretty similar to today but we held on for the win, yes we created more in that game but Hamilton had plenty too. Importantly, they are scoring and creating.

16 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

What optimism have you got to take that 2nd half ?