Accies v Ayr - Friday Night Fitba

13 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Easily worth 250-350k if the board get that offered they may take it but I’d hold on to him 

It would take a minimum of £500k I'd think to even start thinking about it, given that we have him on a 2 year deal and he's certainly worth more to us in terms of league and cup prize money and gate receipts than any sort of £250 to £300k bid.

As such, it will take an English League 1 club or above to pay the money as there's no way anyone outside the top 4 or 5 Scottish Premier clubs could or would be willing to pay that sort of cash.

Smith doesn't need the money and I'm sure he's got no intention of letting him leave for peanuts with a year and a half left on his contract and with us having as realistic a chance of promotion as we're ever likely to this season...

I'll probably get pelters for saying this but I wasn't that unimpressed the way some are on here by Nick McAllister's performance last night. He likes a tackle (and is better at that than McGinty or Houston) - crunched Zanatta (wage thief, still at it) and Tiehi and made several solid challenges that the rest of our defence seemed reluctant to make. He's limited on the ball and his passing can be wayward but I like his attitude and I hope the reason for him being sub'd off again is something he can shake off before the next game. Give the boy a break, eh.

Been said before but that plastic-pitch does ma nut in. Ours last week was heavy and though the players train on plastic most of the time, the difference between that and a heavy grass pitch in a real game is large. Not convinced it suits our style of play and it did seem that way last night. Looked like Dipo had played in Ashford at one point but the ball just zipped away from Sam before he could react - wouldn't have happened on grass.

Was pleased that Smith and Ecrepont got some game time and Bully seems to like introducing youngsters when necessary/possible. O'Connor, Ashford and Mackenzie (could have scored after a good move) all played their part as well. Dipo is just awesome at times and his 2 goals were brilliant. Ye, we were shite last night but I do like this squad of players and staff.

Pain in the arse game that.  Thought we actually started ok but after the early goal switched off.  
Hamilton were good (except the centre backs) and that plays it's part in us being poor too.  
If we win all our games up to Christmas we will have surpassed last season's points total.  
20221112_090010.thumb.jpg.28c93109edcae16900e179e0e339f2df.jpg
Dipo's boots are smart as f**k. Ashford's are rank though.