Accies v Ayr - Friday Night Fitba

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I mean, BBC have shown two angles that show it’s over the line at half time, there. 

Did they? Thought it was far too far away and fuzzy to be sure, despite what the luminary mind of Richard Foster thinks.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I reckon this is probably not quite all over the line, given the perspective we have. Folk saying it's miles in (or at least a yard as Kris Doolan said) are havering.c775427161e7f0b68553ac9ff80c6773.jpg

Saying it was miles over the line is obviously an exaggeration but anyone who couldn't see it was a goal need their eyes tested. That pic is useless.

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

Surprised we’ve not got poppies on our shirts given we’re playing on the 11th - error from the club for me.

Club has put a big effort into remembrance stuff this year, not sure this is fair criticism.

Dunno why Bullen looks so pissed off. I might be in the minority but I think we've looked really comfortable 1st half 

We’ve not created a single chance and could’ve easily conceded two or three goals. Strange way of being comfortable.

4 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Surprised we’ve not got poppies on our shirts given we’re playing on the 11th - error from the club for me.

Oh no, people who have been dead for forty years and people who get the train to Glasgow for home games will abandon Ayr in droves because the club hasn't been sufficiently genuflective of a symbol that is primarily manufactured by prison labour to build sentiment for more fucking wars.