Accies v Ayr - Friday Night Fitba

8 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Extra man in midfield isn't really showing for us.

Lucky if we get in at half time still ahead.

I’ve been wanting more control of the midfield for week; but it hasn’t happened so far. I’m hoping Smith grows into the game as he has barely had a touch so far. 

13 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

That was over the line, surely???

I agree but don't call me shirley 

12 minutes ago, resk said:

That's a goal surely.

I agree but don't call me shirley 

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That is fucking surely over the line? 

Golden Girls Logo Classics GIF

Just now, craigkillie said:

I reckon this is probably not quite all over the line, given the perspective we have. Folk saying it's miles in (or at least a yard as Kris Doolan said) are havering.c775427161e7f0b68553ac9ff80c6773.jpg

At least part of the ball is over at least part of the line. Good decision.

14 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’ve been wanting more control of the midfield for week; but it hasn’t happened so far. I’m hoping Smith grows into the game as he has barely had a touch so far. 

I’d just put Young on. The extra man isn’t doing anything for us.

Tiehi throwing himself to the ground whenever McAllister breathes on him is an interesting side-story here.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I reckon this is probably not quite all over the line, given the perspective we have. Folk saying it's miles in (or at least a yard as Kris Doolan said) are havering.c775427161e7f0b68553ac9ff80c6773.jpg

I mean, BBC have shown two angles that show it’s over the line at half time, there. 

Very fortunate to be ahead - Hamilton in charge for the vast majority of that half.

Midfield sitting far too deep and almost universally awful- no idea where Smith is meant to be playing, Mullin’s delivery shocking and Dempsey and particularly Murdoch very poor. Mitchell Lawson the pick of the bunch but that’s not saying much.

Big improvement needed in the second half.

Surprised we’ve not got poppies on our shirts given we’re playing on the 11th - error from the club for me.

11 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm surprised Doolan knows what over the line means.