Accies v Ayr - Friday Night Fitba

Really like a Friday night game. Should be looking to win this to keep the pressure on the chasing pack. Good chance to open up a 6 point gap going into Saturday. 

Hamilton seem to be really struggling and from what I can tell there seems to be a lot of discontent amongst the support. The reverse fixture at Somerset was quite a close affair and I have been somewhat surprised at how the season has gone since that point for the Accies. This league is obviously very unpredictable so can't take anything for granted, need to be on it from the start.

Tricky fixture away at Inverness the week after so 3 points here is a must.

Hamilton 1-3 Ayr

Will be up at this and looking forward to it.  Again do fancy us, not sure how it's gone so wrong for Hamilton.  Think we might see 1 or 2 changes for us, would like to see McKenzie back in from the start.

Albinson

Musonda Kirk McGinty Reading

Mullin Murdoch Dempsey Chalmers

McKenzie Akinyemi

Has banana skin written all over it - we either confirm ourselves as contenders in this game or, as has been the case on far too many occasions in the past, drop the baton and bugger up the feel-good factor. Crazy league as many have said and they're not wrong so f*ck knows how this will go and I'm not even going to predict the score. Whatever, I too like Friday football under the lights so am looking forward to it. COYA.     

4 hours ago, Jazzar said:

Has banana skin written all over it - we either confirm ourselves as contenders in this game or, as has been the case on far too many occasions in the past, drop the baton and bugger up the feel-good factor. Crazy league as many have said and they're not wrong so f*ck knows how this will go and I'm not even going to predict the score. Whatever, I too like Friday football under the lights so am looking forward to it. COYA.     

We're going to be thinking that every game as long as we're floating about the top four.

I do wonder if this is going to be a bit of a shit festing season like the type we had with McCall, where no matter how bad we played or how many points we dropped we always seemed to hang onto a playoff place due to others misfortunes.

I give Ayr about a zero percent chance of winning this. Always struggle at Hamilton. Usually struggle on TV. Generally struggle when expectations are high. All adds up to a bad evening in prospect and a rotten weekend to follow as a result.