I'm A Celebrity 2022

eindhovendee

Lol at Hancock leading the camp. Obviously too many idiots just voting for him and not realising it wasn't to put him up for a trial. 

Zero point in this, isn't there? Hancock does the trial, cut to Boy George bitching several times, no-one else really gets any airtime. 

Getting addicted to this embarrassingly. Hancock is one of these horribly enthusiastic game players they used to get on The Crystal Maze, banker type who's desperate to look like he's trying to help the team but is irredeemably self obsessed and deluded into thinking he's popular. You can see the other contestants getting worried about never getting picked for anything, pretending they're relieved when Hancock gets the challenges, but knowing that if nobody notices them enough to vote for them they'll soon be kicked out.

Lol at Hancock leading the camp. Obviously too many idiots just voting for him and not realising it wasn't to put him up for a trial. 
Zero point in this, isn't there? Hancock does the trial, cut to Boy George bitching several times, no-one else really gets any airtime. 
Only saw the episode when Hancock went in and that's exactly what happened. Boy George bitched about the decision and said he can't control what he says yet went away for a cry and spoke to the camera. Shitebag as expected.

On 07/11/2022 at 09:10, scottsdad said:

Bollocks.

Last year was so utterly dreadful that I thought I wouldn't have to watch this pish again.

Last night, my 12 year old asked if we could watch it. On the flip side, I asked if she knows who any celebrities are this year and she said "Matt Hancock".  I don;t think she really knows who he is, but she will be voting for him every time due to name recognition alone.

12 is quite young to have bought into the Tory rhetoric imo.

I re-watched this the other night. That whole series was sensational but this particular moment was television gold. From Dom Joly’s “oh no” when he realises Gillian’s about to be picked for another trial in which she’ll get zero stars in - to Ant saying “best get Bob in” before she’s even hit the deck. I remember watching this live and it was just unbelievable scenes.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Great British public are outraged Matt Hancock enters the jungle. Great British public don't vote Matt Hancock out at the first available opportunity.

The Great British Public - A great bunch of shitebags.

It was so obvious that this would happen. The British voting public are quite possibly the most consistently gullible idiots in the world, epitomised by the state of our current government.

Matt was always going to seem awkwardly out of place on a reality show whilst trying his best to impress in trials and act like a human being, which can unfortunately come across as endearing to some people. If you look at any post about I’m A Celeb on social media, it’s clear that he has gained a lot of popularity amongst the viewership. 

I remember a contestant called Helen winning Big Brother many moons ago after being a complete bully for the entirety of the series, before suddenly showing ‘remorse’ in the final couple of days and receiving votes on account of her ‘journey’. And let’s not forget Jim Davidson winning the Celeb version after putting on the most transparent act known to man. I have absolutely no faith that Matt Hancock won’t at least reach this year’s final of I’m A Celeb.

Edited by The Real Saints

It was so obvious that this would happen. The British voting public are quite possibly the most consistently gullible idiots in the world, epitomised by the state of our current government.
Matt was always going to seem awkwardly out of place on a reality show whilst trying his best to impress in trials and act like a human being, which can unfortunately come across as endearing to some people. If you look at any post about I’m A Celeb on social media, it’s clear that he has gained a lot of popularity amongst the viewership. 
I remember a contestant called Helen winning Big Brother many moons ago after being a complete bully for the entirety of the series, before suddenly showing ‘remorse’ in the final couple of days and receiving votes on account of her ‘journey’. And let’s not forget Jim Davidson winning the Celeb version after putting on the most transparent act known to man. I have absolutely no faith that Matt Hancock won’t at least reach this year’s final of I’m A Celeb.
If the great british public could vote for somebody to leave he would have been bounced at the first opportunity. Unfortunately people vote for contestants to stay, thats why utter nobodies will be punted first.

On 19/11/2022 at 09:10, 19QOS19 said:

Great British public are outraged Matt Hancock enters the jungle. Great British public don't vote Matt Hancock out at the first available opportunity.

The Great British Public - A great bunch of shitebags.

How the feck has he made it into the final? 🤷‍♂️

I don’t remotely understand the thinking behind it at this point. I’m a few episodes behind, but I don’t think he’s shown a shred of likeability since about day 4. Since then, his jungle highlights have been touching animal faeces, not bothering to wash his hands, leaving dirty shaving water in a communal bowl, and acting defensive when called out on it. 

Was surprised to see Mike leave as I thought he'd be a cert for top 3, but it can't just me that thought he was a bit passive? Maybe a bit *too* relaxed at times. 

It's been a very weird series. Don't know if that's because Hancock ended up in there leading to awkwardness or if it'd have happened anyway, but the whole series has just seemed a bit off. A few notable examples aside, it just seems the cast has largely kept quite within themselves. I've enjoyed Babatunde, Jill, Owen and even Seann, who I found annoying at first, but the rest have all been pretty beige. Maybe they've cast it badly, though as I said maybe it was putting in Matt Hancock that led to some awkwardness. 

If the great british public could vote for somebody to leave he would have been bounced at the first opportunity. Unfortunately people vote for contestants to stay, thats why utter nobodies will be punted first.

Clearly folk were voting for him to stay though. Regardless of the system, if folk wanted him gone they would vote for anyone other than him and he'd be gone. As I said, absolute shitebags.