I'm A Celebrity 2022

eindhovendee

Bollocks.

Last year was so utterly dreadful that I thought I wouldn't have to watch this pish again.

Last night, my 12 year old asked if we could watch it. On the flip side, I asked if she knows who any celebrities are this year and she said "Matt Hancock".  I don;t think she really knows who he is, but she will be voting for him every time due to name recognition alone.

We're a man down already.

Love Island star OIivia Attwood had been a favourite to win this year's series of I'm A Celebrity. However, after viewers saw her skydive from a helicopter during the launch show, she underwent a medical check and was told "it is not safe" for her to return to the Australian jungle camp.

skynews-olivia-attwood-im-a-celebrity_5957448.thumb.jpg.a9c61a194d1695300c3c9ceed169f50d.jpg

Shocked no one’s agent appears to have told them to take Matt Hancock to task at every opportunity, Chris Moyles or the Corrie woman would have been perfect for that role (the hollyoaks guy being too thick to do so and Mike Tindall obviously under strict instructions to not badmouth the tories).

Looks like Boy George will be taking up the role some point soon.

I can imagine Chris moyles being vastly disliked by people on here but I’ve always liked his radio shows and you can clearly see he is a fairly underwhelming presence irl compared to the confident loudmouth he comes across on his radio shows. Think he might win it. Boy George seems like a terrible human being which is a surprise to nobody. 

Shocked no one’s agent appears to have told them to take Matt Hancock to task at every opportunity, Chris Moyles or the Corrie woman would have been perfect for that role (the hollyoaks guy being too thick to do so and Mike Tindall obviously under strict instructions to not badmouth the tories).
Looks like Boy George will be taking up the role some point soon.

Boy George should be bouncing they've managed to find someone who is an even bigger c**t than he is to go in.

I can imagine Chris moyles being vastly disliked by people on here but I’ve always liked his radio shows and you can clearly see he is a fairly underwhelming presence irl compared to the confident loudmouth he comes across on his radio shows. Think he might win it. Boy George seems like a terrible human being which is a surprise to nobody. 
Listen to Moyles on Radio X, think its the best thing on Radio.

2 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
9 hours ago, throbber said:

A brilliant show, agreed. 

14 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
On 10/11/2022 at 11:12, throbber said:

I always listened to him through the 00’s and it’s no surprise to see that he’s gained millions of listeners on Radio x and his appearance on in a celebrity will do wonders for his radio show as well. Think he could probably win the thing.

37 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

I too thought that from the first episode but she does seem to be getting very little time in the edit since it became the Hancock hour and half 

It's becoming a bit crap that Hancock is not only the mainstay of all the tasks but also one of the most covered people during the social times. 

Hopefully he gets shown the door first.