Falkirk v Edinburgh

8 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

People booing Ola getting taken off 🤣he was knackered and was his first start. 

Easiest motm in a while he was superb as was big Coll Donaldson a proper rock.

Aye Donaldson was excellent today. 

The second half especially was just the ticket and an unexpected 2 points back out of the Pars too. 

The best thing about Lawal was that as predicted, he was the guy to unpick the lock in that central area, but also, the best guess I had about doubts over him was that discipline off the ball. His back tracking and in particular, ball winning, were excellent too. 

Much better second half.  Lawal was great, and clear MotM, but McCann is rapidly becoming player of the season.  Great all round play and belter of a goal.

I thought Burrell was quiet and I think credit for that has to go to the centre backs of Edinburgh - I thought they were immense and it took a bit of luck and a bit of skill to get the win.  I can see why Edinburgh are so high up the table.

Just now, Disco Duck said:

Much better second half.  Lawal was great, and clear MotM, but McCann is rapidly becoming player of the season.  Great all round play and belter of a goal.

I thought Burrell was quiet and I think credit for that has to go to the centre backs of Edinburgh - I thought they were immense and it took a bit of luck and a bit of skill to get the win.  I can see why Edinburgh are so high up the table.

Oh, and Robertson is an absolute c**t of a man.

4 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

We said less than 10 mins in that he was a stick-on for at least a booking today. The next 'heid's-gone Higginbotham' half-wit baw-bag. 

I really thought he was going to get sent off in the second half.   No wonder he was subbed.  Higgy was what I thought as well.

First half we were no better than last week, much better in the 2nd though.

Lawal was MOM easily, although I fully expected the 'Claumn Morrison' shout from the sponsors. It was fairly obvious that he was knackered when he went off, so that was the correct call. I was absolutely delighted for wee McCann getting his goal. He's been our most consistent player this season and fully deserved his reward. I feel that only his height will stop him getting a top move.

Just need to hope now that Lawal just needs match fitness because we certainly need him. 

Thought we were really decent second half, that should be the last of Lawal warming his arse on the bench for a while, get him starting every week and build up his match fitness. Special shout for McCann, great wee player and we are now seeing what the Airdrie fans went on about, if the season ended today he would be my POTY.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

37 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Really didn’t think Edinburgh were up to much at all, we dominated them throughout.

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Thought we were really decent second half, that should be the last of Lawal warming his arse on the bench for a while, get him starting every week and build up his match fitness. Special shout for McCann, great wee player and we are now seeing what the Airdrie fans went on about, if the season ended today he would be my POTY.

Glad we are seeing the McCann that was at Airdrie and not the Sheerin/Rennie one. 

Thought everything was very flat today. Good to get the win and a clean sheet. Didn't think Edinburgh were up to much but they'll be safe, Kelty looked better when  they came to the stadium

Would have been absolutely devastating if anybody other than Lawal got MotM, only player close to him for me was McCann. 

Morrison should be due a stint on the bench soon, thought he was as poor this week as he was last week. Kennedy's not the answer for me either.