Rangers' Next Permanent Manager Thread - 2022/2023 Edition

Who will be Rangers next permanent manager?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No last season and pre season too, probably due to the run in Europe where we have been told many times by you lot that despite our higher spending our players to a man aren’t as good as what Rangers have or recruited but now since the wheels have come off it’s just because we spend more? 

Mind how you were all giving it the Ben Davies said no to Celtic to come to Rangers and how CCV isn’t in his class etc? The higher fee didn’t matter as you had the better player? The season you won the league the net spend was a thing you were proud but now it’s the thing that holds you back?

I mocked your financial position last season and that those bankrolling Rangers via soft loans would at the first opportunity look to get that back and you would find yourself further behind Celtic. You found that very funny then, it seems to be less funny to you today now that it seems you can’t even afford to sack your manager .

When you start attributing things to me that I haven’t said, then I think that’s about time to call it a day.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

No, he hasn't.

He has, hasnt he?

McCoist, Warburton, Caixinha, Gerrard, GVB, that takes you back to 2011/12 in which time they've won 1 top flight, 0 Scottish Cups and 0 League Cups

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He has, hasnt he?

McCoist, Warburton, Caixinha, Gerrard, GVB, that takes you back to 2011/12 in which time they've won 1 top flight, 0 Scottish Cups and 0 League Cups

Rangers won the Scottish Cup about 4 months ago.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He has, hasnt he?

You're behaving as if the Petrofac didn't even happen.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He has, hasnt he?

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Rangers won the Scottish Cup about 4 months ago.

I thought I was going fucking insane.

For me, I'd like to see Barry Ferguson given his chance as the next Rangers manager.

Baz did a fantastic job at Hearts, and won them a title! (Well it was Kelty Hearts, but he is staunch!)

Assisted by Kris Boyd I'd say.  It takes a big man for this job, and there's no bigger man than Boydy!   (Well maybe "wee" Alfie, he's quite big!)

What about A dream team? Maybe add Kenny Miller?  Three of the staunchest  guys, that Love "the Rangers" and could talk a good game all day long!

Their chance might come one day, but stuck with Gio for a while yet you'd think...