Rangers' Next Permanent Manager Thread - 2022/2023 Edition

Who will be Rangers next permanent manager?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It looks like Beale turned down Wolves because he was top of the league with QPR and thought he could win it. 1 point from 5 games later and with the league title gone he’s jumped ship to the diddies cause “he pure loves ra bears ‘n that”.

A lot of high profile people are questioning his character. His name stinks in England now lol. 

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You made the point about the 4 points Gerrard was ahead when he left, I quoted you poking a little bit of fun at that because it masks that Gerrard wasn’t actually performing well last season hence the fun fact reply to just that singular point. You made the remark so how can me picking up on it be unrelated? 😂

Am I only allowed to reply to you if I’m prepared to address every single part of your post or have I just to acknowledge just the parts you want me to? 

And that’s why I asked if you were being deliberately obtuse, because you know fine well I wasn’t stating that Gerrard was 4 points ahead to claim that he was performing well. I was stating it in response to the claim that Ange had found him out.

Edited by AJF

Gentlemen, you are both bald. No need to fight over the right to use a comb. Can't we all just agree that Baby Jock is , as has been proven time and time again in Europe, scarcely capable of finding himself out let alone anyone else and that Steven Gerrard was a great player and nothing more. ?

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

14 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Apparently he shat it when approached by Wolves about the job, he didn’t think he could handle the step up 

13 hours ago, AJF said:

What source did you read that told you he “shat it” and “didn’t think he could handle the step up”. Was it a celtic blog, by any chance?

13 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Ask yourself why he wouldn’t take the job?

It makes sense that he shat it. 

Source = Trust me m8

By all accounts Wolves are a bit of a shambles where theres huge pressure to buy, and play, players who Jorge Mendes represents, with him having the final say on whos sold and when.

Its understandable a rookie manager isnt firing head first into that situation.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Clown Job just daein' Clown Job 'hings.

To be fair, I actually respect that he just bailed once it had been pointed out how wrong his claim was. Jinky carried on the good fight though.

Edited by AJF

48 minutes ago, AJF said:

To be fair, I actually respect that he just bailed once it had been pointed out how wrong his claim was. Jinky carried on the good fight though.

You sure about that? You were trying to fight me to get me to agree to a point someone else made and I wasn’t really referencing or really care about 😂 The only claim I made was that Gerrard was underperforming when he left Rangers which you actually did agree with 😉 I just found using the 4 point gap as some sort of leverage in that argument a bit of a fallacy. 

I get the current Rangers situation and uninspiring incoming Beale appointment leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth so I can forgive you for being a little all over the place. 🙏

43 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Rockets gonna rocket.

Ange the Binman 😂

Edited by Jinky67

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I just found using the 4 point gap as some sort of leverage in that argument a bit of a fallacy. 

But that's precisely my point, I wasn't using the 4 point gap as leverage in any argument to say Gerrard was doing well last season, I was only using it to highlight how ridiculous the claim was that Ange had found him out. How many times do I need to explain that? The context of what I wrote made it very clear that's what I was saying. You seem incapable of understanding this.

Edited by AJF

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

But that's precisely my point, I wasn't using the 4 point gap as leverage in any argument to say Gerrard was doing well last season, I was only using it to highlight how ridiculous the claim was that Ange had found him out. How many times do I need to explain that? The context of what I wrote made it very clear that's what I was saying. You seem incapable of understanding this.

Mate you are trying to fight me on a point I didn’t make, I didn’t say Ange found him out did I? I said we never got a chance to find out but you are insistent that I’m somehow backing that claim up and determined that I join that particular line of discussion. It’s a complete moot point because of the short time they were competing against other

The only reason I commented on the 4 point remark is because of our previous conversation on it when ironically context was much less important to you, that is what I’m poking fun at

Edited by Jinky67

21 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Mate you are trying to fight me on a point I didn’t make, I didn’t say Ange found him out did I? I said we never got a chance to find out but you are insistent that I’m somehow backing that claim up and determined that I join that particular line of discussion. It’s a complete moot point because of the short time they were competing against other

The only reason I commented on the 4 point remark is because of our previous conversation on it when ironically context was much less important to you, that is what I’m poking fun at

So, you commented on the 4 point remark to raise a completely different argument (Gerrard's record last season), based on a previous discussion that is completely out of context to why I was making the remark this time round (to ridicule the claim that Ange found him out)... 

I'm out.