Rangers' Next Permanent Manager Thread - 2022/2023 Edition

Who will be Rangers next permanent manager?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Michael Beale will probably pass at this stage if he is already being approached for (and knocking back) premier league gigs.

If we could somehow tempt Bielsa, that would be an interesting choice, but I’m not sure we’d afford him.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Michael Beale will probably pass at this stage if he is already being approached for (and knocking back) premier league gigs.

If we could somehow tempt Bielsa, that would be an interesting choice, but I’m not sure we’d afford him.

I remember reading that Bielsa isn't swayed by cash. Its more do to with the city/culture/project. I'm not sure if any of them would be enough to attract them. If anyone is made for the Glasgow goldfish bowl it's him, sure there was a story about ultras showing up to his front door and he had a grenade in his hand 😂.

Would absolutely hate it if he ended up at Ibrox. The style of football would shred this league apart. Even Celtic. 

14 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I remember reading that Bielsa isn't swayed by cash. Its more do to with the city/culture/project. I'm not sure if any of them would be enough to attract them. If anyone is made for the Glasgow goldfish bowl it's him, sure there was a story about ultras showing up to his front door and he had a grenade in his hand 😂.

Would absolutely hate it if he ended up at Ibrox. The style of football would shred this league apart. Even Celtic. 

There is no chance Bielsa will want anything to do with Rangers and their attitude and culture from the dark ages.

9C329106-FF4D-466B-B307-37BFC87B8E8E.png

24 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’ll surely he more ambitious than coming to the Scottish Premiership ?

Stepping stone to the Barclays? 

ETA: Currently getting beat 4-2 at home by Valerenga so I'm doubling down on this 😂

Edited by jagfox