Dundee V Raith Rovers

On 07/11/2022 at 15:18, K.T said:

Here is the question and response from John Nelms to Dundee fans back in March 

- Ticketing is very dated with problems purchasing tickets, are any plans in place to update to a modern system.

JN - We actually have the most up-to-date system but we are limited by the lack of WIFI in the stadium and there will not be an upgrade to the current system whilst we remain at Dens Park. Fully functioning ticketing systems will be part of the move to the new stadium.

This is excellent stuff from Nelms, it has to be said.

"We actually have the most up to date system in the division but you don't know it, it lives up my Gran's bit."

What the f**k are you going on about you slavering little hyena.
I said on Monday there would be a cash gate as we've done many times this season for away fans.
Utter morons still couldn't resist harping on about the situation. Total diddies.
Thank you.

Apologies, when replying to one angry little man on the internet, I forgot what another anonymous, angry little man had said four days previously.
It won’t happen again.
Thank you.

4 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

This is excellent stuff from Nelms, it has to be said.

"We actually have the most up to date system in the division but you don't know it, it lives up my Gran's bit."

Amazing stuff…so they bought the most up to date system, and then refused to install a few Wi-Fi routers at the entry gates? Jesus H. Christ, I could string the wire and hook-up a couple of routers to make that work, what the feck is so complex as to prohibit providing a basic system? Hell, there is certainly a mains plug near every turnstile, and it’s possible to run an internet connection over that even!

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I personally don't see what all the fuss is about.

It certainly resulted in less folk complaining about the price.

Played Nelmsy.

The next instalment of outrage will be directed at the cost and quality of the filled pastry snack and brown coloured beef Beveridge. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Spent all week having a very public cry only to absolutely shite out of going. 

Some boy. I'm sure your club love your level of 'support'.

Oh dear, but nice of you to be concerned about our level of support.

Thank you

Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow, the news of us selling out our ticket allocation - 500? Seen reports of 600 also. Plus PATG. F*cking great effort considering the current climate.

Pinched from the main Rovers thread, and HTC’s Vaughany tune, for the 60min mark when LV makes his appearance -

Also, having not been able to get the Lyndon Dykes song out of my head for weeks after the big man done the double against Ukraine at Hampden ('ooow baby do you know what that's worth, Lyndon Dykes is the best on earth, he's from Australia, who gives a f**k, he's gonay win us the Wolrd Cup')', my brain is now constantly playing this is my head:

Ooow baby do you know what that's worth?
Lewis Vaughan is the best on earth
He slayed the Townies, in the cup
He's gonay take the Rovers up

f**k sake is it not Saturday yet?[emoji482]

COYR!

33 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

Ticket allocation sold out.

21st Century Rovers fans scooping up tickets faster than the old typewriter can produce / pigeons can deliver them.

Gonna pump these Victorian diddies!

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off