Dundee V Raith Rovers

51 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The only debate could be ball played man. It hit his arm, which was outstretched in an unnatural position, without a shadow of doubt.

Yeah that’s fair enough. Just from my view it just looked like a standard block. Just didn’t look inside the box from one view either. 

8 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

I’m gonna put it out there Big Freddo the Faroese God is actually fucking pish at fitba. Win some, lose some.

Definitely hasn’t shown anything in his appearances so far. Can’t win a header, barely jumps, touch brutal..but who knows, he might come good

Edited by roverthemoon

I have to laugh at the outrage shown by Dee fans today.

In the past when their parents or grandparents brought home the odd 'free' watch or a pair of jeans from work it was fine.

Try stealing 2 or 3 yards at a free kick or throw in and they go apoplectic towards the visiting team.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

In the past when their parents or grandparents brought home the odd 'free' watch or a pair of jeans from work it was fine.

Try stealing 2 or 3 yards at a free kick or throw in and they go apoplectic towards the visiting team.

Are you taking banter tips from @baillieinleeds ?

17 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

I’m gonna put it out there Big Freddo the Faroese God is actually fucking pish at fitba. Win some, lose some.

He's totally the kind of weird WTF Nicholas Hamilton-tier signing which I always love, but god knows how Ian Murray's looked at him and thought "Yep, there's a Championship player!" Maybe he was eyeing him back when he was with Airdrie?

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

33 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Shut up tiny tears.

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are you taking banter tips from @baillieinleeds ?

One of the worst posters on the site. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

A wee insurance job methinks.

Been on the cards a while. Glad they've finally went ahead with it.

I’d say Raith just edged that.

Dundee fans definitely had them ahead pre-match with their defence of an archaic ticketing system and the honking thank-you shtick.

But some of our boys have really stepped up a notch post-match (no doubt with the help of a few Stellas) and I’m calling the roaster battle a 2-1 victory for Rovers.

12 hours ago, Daydream said:

Quite a few tears and snotters getting spilled onto the streets of Raith tonight emoji20.png

No really it’s only a game of football didn’t realise Rovers are a big scalp going by the reactions of the Dundee support this evening, Dundee should be romping the league with the best squad in the league and are clearly under performing