Dundee V Raith Rovers

22 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

One sided "Rovers" highlights - obviously provided by Dundee.

Laughable penalty award.

The highlights on the Rovers website were filmed by RaithTV.

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)

41 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Laughable penalty award.

I would say dry your eyes, but I doubt you've stopped crying since you discovered you weren't going to be able to cheer on Goodwillie. 

Even your fellow fans think you're an idiot, but please, keep digging. 

Fud 😂

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

I would say dry your eyes, but I doubt you've stopped crying since you discovered you weren't going to be able to cheer on Goodwillie. 

Fud 😂

That’s not true, and hugely unfair to idiots everywhere, raving maniac is the term de jour.

16 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

That’s a clear-as-day penalty.

Of course it is, but the Raith talking points article from the Courier also tries to insist it should be questionable, despite the fact that a penalty would be given in that instance 100% of the time, regardless of what teams were involved.

2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

I will say I'm surprised at how little Raith highlights there were, but it goes to show how little all the impressive play in the 1st half meant as it never led to anything close to a goal. As for the 2nd half, both decent chances were shown despite your lot being far less prominent throughout.

I haven't even bothered watching the highlights for this one. Just seemed inevitable we would lose at dens, its just what we do. We get away with not having a good striker at home but for some reason our away form is awful. I can live with that, as it gives us a platform to build from at least. Murray is getting more attacking options fit and available, slowly but it is happening. Hopefully he can come up with some plan on getting us better away from home. Big John and Connell aren't the answer to our striker problem. A fit Vaughan isn't either if he plans on playing stanton as he does currently. Not bad to have those different options but he just needs to find the right balance and I haven't really seen anyone this season that worries me. This should probably have been on the rovers thread but it's here now.

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Fud 😂

Irrelevant hubris.

I wonder what kind of fuds accept your company.

5 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Laughable penalty award.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The highlights on the Rovers website were filmed by RaithTV.

:lol: Brilliant.

Held my nose and watched the highlights for the penalty. Nothing soft about it, by the letter of the law, penalty…that being said, I don’t think, in that case, he was really that guilty of trying to enlarge his body, but it’s a judgement call is the way it’s written…so that’s that. Otherwise, the video matched the commentary, we didn’t really show up after halftime. Fair result, now to get on with finding some offensive threats.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Held my nose and watched the highlights for the penalty. Nothing soft about it, by the letter of the law, penalty…that being said, I don’t think, in that case, he was really that guilty of trying to enlarge his body...

That'll be "I agree and disagree" then... 🙄

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

We get away with not having a good striker at home but for some reason our away form is awful. 

That's kind of the reason tbh.  We have had a fair number of chances at home, you simply don't get as much away from home, and therefore there's much more importance on taking advantage of chances and possession.