Dundee V Raith Rovers

Congrats to [mention=32447]baillieinleeds[/mention]ย for being the most raging poster post-match I've seen in a good wee bit!
As for the game, Raith certainly looked one of the best and fluid sides I'd seen at Dens this season in the 1st half, but as soon they gave away a penalty (a blatant penalty at that, my apologies to [mention=13165]Raith_Raver[/mention]ย for getting the wrong idea on that) Raith completely fell out of it.
I won't lie, once that big Faroese lad came on and we got through the corner gauntlet immediately after I was as chill as possible, as Raith's only 'strategy' was to get the ball as close to his head as possible. Certainly wasn't a worry when the ball was at his feet, that's for sure.
If it wasn't for last week I'd say that was our best half all season, god knows why we can't get things going in the first half though. It was certainly the best striker performance I've seen in a good while from Robinson though, absolutely dominant. Three points against Accies next week and we're sitting much prettier than you'd have believed at 4PM last week.

Post-match?

[emoji849]

58 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Did Lawlor have a save to make? I don't think so.

We are a far superior side to that bunch from fife, that's it in a nutshell.

There is no argument.

Thank you.

Probably typing your post as I was editing mine before yoursโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not sure about all the hate between the clubs. Donโ€™t mind heading up to Dundee for a game, but we almost always come away with nothing. Penalty changed the game and at the time thought it was debatable, but obviously being up the other end itโ€™s hard to judge. Like It didnโ€™t seem completely obvious hand/arm. But there you go.ย 

Also Baillie pal, man give it a restย ๐Ÿ˜‚

The โ€œthank youโ€ patter tho is honking. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Good night.ย 

Edited by Wardy

47 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Jocky Wilson, linoleum and 3 points every time we meet.

Kirkcaldy Rovers - thank you.

That's considerably more than having the tag of drugs capital of Scotland and having bairns riot on your streets. Well done.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

๐Ÿคฃย getting this upset about a football match

I think you have me mixed up with someone who gives a f**k. Mid table and we have done okay, failure to get promoted and you'll want your manager sacked.

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Nah, just walk up the Hilltoon. Take you about 20 mins and have calf muscles like Grealish by the time you reach Dens.

Took this piece of advice and the older you get the harder it gets to climb it, used to stroll it like it was nothing in the past, thought I was for the last rites today as I walked up.

Probably typing your post as I was editing mine before yoursโ€ฆ[emoji23]
Not sure about all the hate between the clubs. Donโ€™t mind heading up to Dundee for a game, but we almost always come away with nothing. Penalty changed the game and at the time thought it was debatable, but obviously being up the other end itโ€™s hard to judge. Like It didnโ€™t seem completely obvious hand/arm. But there you go.ย 
Also Baillie pal, man give it a restย [emoji23]
The โ€œthank youโ€ patter tho is honking. [emoji23]
ย 
Good night.ย 

The only debate could be ball played man. It hit his arm, which was outstretched in an unnatural position, without a shadow of doubt.

Fair play to the kirkcaldy gadgers, turn up 50 strong outside the derry after the game lookint for 1 wee guy who was cheekin them on facebook, to end up sparkled on the floor in the toon an hour later ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dens park derryย