Dundee V Raith Rovers

5 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Not been Dens for a while, where’s best pubs for a beer? Stay in the centre or head nearer the ground? Take it the bus is best way to get there from the centre? 

Nah, just walk up the Hilltoon. Take you about 20 mins and have calf muscles like Grealish by the time you reach Dens.

20 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Oh dear, but nice of you to be concerned about our level of support.

I'm not concerned about your clubs level of support. I'm worried about you, mate. Are you okay?

18 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Not been Dens for a while, where’s best pubs for a beer? Stay in the centre or head nearer the ground? Take it the bus is best way to get there from the centre? 

City centre boozing. Just avoid The Market and Counting House (its not a coincidence they're both spoons).

26 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Trades is quite good though busy, the Phoenix also, both in the centre.

11 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

How do Rovers fans feel the current squad compares with the one that we beat in the playoffs two years ago?

Slightly better I think.

Stronger defensively with less threat from the fullback positions. No Hendry in midfield but better attacking options from there. Connolly better than Armstrong on the wing. Centrally, Spencer and Brown instead of Hendry and Matthews works just as well I feel.

Up front is difficult, we have Vaughan just back from injury again with Gullan recently injured too. Ugwu not really being missed as Stanton is a better goal threat than him anyway.

Early days but we're looking ok for a play-off push again.

Just now, pantene proV said:

Slightly better I think.

Stronger defensively with less threat from the fullback positions. No Hendry in midfield but better attacking options from there. Connolly better than Armstrong on the wing. Centrally, Spencer and Brown instead of Hendry and Matthews works just as well I feel.

Up front is difficult, we have Vaughan just back from injury again with Gullan recently injured too. Ugwu not really being missed as Stanton is a better goal threat than him anyway.

Early days but we're looking ok for a play-off push again.

Was about to post similar. It feels like Armstrong has done more this season for Killie than he did in both stints for us. 

I do wonder if the outcome of that play off would have been very different if the disallowed goal  from Tumilty had been correctly given. 

How do Dundee fans feel about their squad compared to that year, stronger or not?