Dundee V Raith Rovers

I doubt it did to be honest. I would hazard a guess that Dundee would hold on until they get a track on ticket sales and Raith's anticipated away turnout before justifying an outlay for the club and putting someone on the turnstiles. 
All of that aside, for those that find it difficult to advance plan their lives, there is a pay at the gate option. Get on with it lads.
See all this shite about extra outlay for opening a turnstile. In all the grounds you turn up at the turnstile with your bar code ticket to be scanned. It's scanned by a guy standing in the turnstile with a bar code reader. There is absolutely no less cost at a turnstile by this shitty ticket thing. It only works for the home club in way of projecting of food sales at the kiosks.

16 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Where will you get a decent peh in Dundee as opposed to the over priced crap that they sell at the ground? :guinness

My guess would be nowhere really since Wallaces closed down. I don't know what their pehs are like but Roughys (Rough & Fraser) used to do a pretty fine line in mince on a roll, quality after a night out in the town.

14 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

I used to enjoy going to Dens but fukthum this time.

Thank you.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Spent all week having a very public cry only to absolutely shite out of going. 

Some boy. I'm sure your club love your level of 'support'.

7 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Where will you get a decent peh in Dundee as opposed to the over priced crap that they sell at the ground? :guinness

Get into Roughis and get yourself a chicken and baba sauce peh. Best ae gear. Get two.

8 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Yorke's the butcher or Scott Bros butcher.

Both have shops on Strathmartine Road less than ten minutes walk from Dens.

I used to stay round the corner from Roughie's 30 years ago and it was always the go-to at 3.30am when it just had the wee serving hatch.