Dundee V Raith Rovers

2 hours ago, Malay Robertsons Shorts said:

Probably be more Rovers supporters at the game due to the fact that all the Whitfield louts have been arrested after Saturday. 💥

Only the useless, weak ones were stupid enough to get caught. Its for the best for the future of the land.

YWSR.

On 06/11/2022 at 19:54, Ro Sham Bo said:

A long time ago now, but if my memory serves, a certain Mr Cameron was instrumental in the win that day. 

I think since Cameron came back he’s been instrumental in our brilliant form, long May that continue. Murray has a lot of hard work to do convincing Crewe and Aberdeen to let us keep O’Riordon and Ngwenya 

I think since Cameron came back he’s been instrumental in our brilliant form, long May that continue. Murray has a lot of hard work to do convincing Crewe and Aberdeen to let us keep O’Riordon and Ngwenya 
I doubt Aberdeen will be hard to deal with. Keeping o'riordan is the main one for me. Even with lang and Nolan to come back, he's a must keep.

36 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’m sure Cameron has had a positive influence but I think it’s a bit harsh on Murray to give him too much credit.

I’m sure Cameron has had a positive influence but I think it’s a bit harsh on Murray to give him too much credit.
Aye Murray deserves alot of credit for the job he has done so far. He's basically backed up his words thus far. Even when people have written him off he's just kept us moving in the right direction and gelling the team, getting injured players back, signed some and has us playing to our strengths. Not every signing is a hit yet but millen is the prime example of how that can change given time.

I wasn't too impressed when we played previously but I expect it to be another fairly even game with a dodgy decision going either way.

I'd hoped the Dundee fans would have got rid of the thank you shtick but alas it was not to be.

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Tbf if they are getting Games and developing and improving at us I wouldn’t see why they won’t let us extend the deals until the end of the season it benefits everyone involved 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's amazing to me that people believe in refereeing conspiracies in the Scottish fucking Championship. All the refs are just shite, it's as simple as that.

Our last league visits to Dens had a penalty awarded against us when the ball was blasted against Davo from close range, a clear goal disallowed by an incompetent linesman (besides the one at Stark's in the play-off) and  Tait sent off for next to nothing.

Edited by Raith_Raver

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Our last league visits to Dens had a penalty awarded against us when the ball was blasted against Davo from close range, a clear goal disallowed by an incompetent linesman (besides the one at Stark's in the play-off) and  Tait sent off for next to nothing.

At least you're not still raging about it, that's the most important thing.

20 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Tbf if they are getting Games and developing and improving at us I wouldn’t see why they won’t let us extend the deals until the end of the season it benefits everyone involved 

With Ngwenya, he’s the third or fourth LB on Aberdeen’s list, so it’s not that pressing. O’Riordan though, would likely be their number three CB now, with at least one (Billy Sass) they would likely love to kick back out on loan if they got O’Riordan back.

3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Maybe put it a different way. Why are they the only club in the country to do this? Not just the league? It’s being stuck in the 20th century.

They're on their uppers mate, if they managed to avoid relegation, they'd be Wifi'd oot their nut and  sooking the boab of the OF

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

What's with the cringey "Thank you" carry on? 

Is there a back story to it or is it just some simpleton trying to have a trademark expression on the internet? 

There was a guy called @Sebu that saw Dundee supporters as a soft touch and got them to send him scarves to his mansion in Corsica.

Sebu thought it was hilarious when he signed off every begging letter with 'thank you' and in true parrot fashion they joined the gang and copied him/her.

They have been signing off their posts thus, since, oblivious to the fact that they'd been scammed in the first place.

Sebu was probably a minor royal from Nigeria and was working his/her way up to the £1M email scam.