Dundee V Raith Rovers

Big game for both sides. Dundee will be hoping yesterday’s terrific comeback will be the catalyst for them to kick on and put a run together to stretch away at the top of the league.

For us, if we want to be in contention for a play off place we can’t rely solely on our home form and need to start picking up points away from home against the better sides in the league.

It would a be a huge statement to win away to the side who will still be favourites to win the league but I’d definitely take a draw right now. Our record away to Dundee in the league is dreadful, although we’ve won a few cup games and a play off tie, we’ve not won a league game there since 1995.

Same team as yesterday for me. Vaughan looked really sharp off the bench but would definitely be looking for at least one more sub appearance before considering starting him.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

If Rovers are still up there come January, will you have money to splash to go for promotion or ha the monumental pay off to David Goodwillie stopped that possibility?

Almost certainly the latter. I think we’re pretty rooked financially and can’t see us spending big, or even moderately, come January.

41 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

...if they spend big in January maybe. With a full squad available I would make Partick favourites.

They're down something like 3 players and have had 5 pumpings in a row. Bold statement.

Very difficult to predict this one. We’re statistically good on the defence, but watching it seems there’s been a lot of close calls that have gone our way. Dundee certainly have the ability to score, but it seems pretty unpredictable…much like us. Given all this, let’s go for a 2-2 muddle.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Our away form is poor though, and even allowing for a couple of decent results in our last two away matches...

Our away performances have been good, we just haven't had much luck; one chance and a wonder goal at ICT gave them an undeserved draw and  a non penalty in injury time at Cappielow.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

If Rovers are still up there come January, will you have money to splash to go for promotion or ha the monumental pay off to David Goodwillie stopped that possibility?

After last January I don’t think our board should be allowed another January transfer window.