Dundee United vs Killie

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

We're lucky Killie haven't bothered defending tonight as having Djoum on has been as good as playing with a man down.

Djoum has been very unimpressive.  I’m hoping that by the time the season resumes after the WC we will see more/better from him.

Killie totally flat. Looked like United have done a lot so far this season, just didn't look interested in the game. 

Thought Djoum done better tonight but need a lot more from him. 

Freeman, Levitt, Ross and Middleton all very good tonight. Looks like Smith and Birighitti have put aside their differences too 👀

Much much needed result tonight. That's a big weight off the shoulders, get a point on Saturday or at the very least a battling performance against the Sheep would go a long way to getting the groundwork laid for not getting relegated. 

16 minutes ago, K.T said:

United have been really good tonight but I’d be raging if I was a Killie supporter. They’ve been truly pathetic 

Aye, as much as it's a great result for us that was a woeful performance from Killie tonight.

46 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Djoum has been very unimpressive.  I’m hoping that by the time the season resumes after the WC we will see more/better from him.

He's had a few games now. I was sympathetic about his lack of match fitness but as you say he was very unimpressive tonight.

Thought Fletcher, McGrath and Freeman were our standout performers. Freeman in particular had his best game for a while, albeit Killie gave him a hand in that by giving him acres of space to work in, especially 1st half before McInnes's triple sub after 30 mins.

Perhaps I'm being a little harsh, but goal aside I thought Middleton was poor for us. He was lucky McGrath was switched on to react for the second goal. It looked to me that Middleton should have buried the initial chance.

It's also hard to say how much of a difference Graham coming back into defence made as Killie were so inept tonight, but I hope Fox keeps him in for the weekend now.

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Djoum is a fuckin imposter. Only negative from tonight. Bin him and stick Sibbald in the midfield and you have your starting line up for Sat vs the mutton molesters

4 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

A pleasant surprise.  As has been said, Djoum just doesn't offer anything and would much rather see Sibbald in beside Levitt.

If Sibbald has 90mins in I think he'd start ahead of Djoum 

Absolutely fucking ridiculous. The only thing to look forward to for us right now is the decades of seethe that we're going to get from Sportsound when we finally pap McInnes.

How the f**k we've added four first team defenders this summer and ended up with that is just fucking outrageous.