Türkiye Vs Scotland friendly, 16th November

Gordopolis

Wouldn’t mind another look at that penalty claim. Looked like Ferguson was clattered by at least one of those 3 Turkey players before the ball came down.

That was pretty shite. After we scored I thought we were going to grab another. 

Their second goal was an utter disgrace though. McKenna just letting the boy run into the box (fucking tackle him when he's 35 yards out!) before getting pegged, Harry McGuire style. Dreadful.

I ken it's a friendly and it doesn't really matter, but that was rubbish for the most part.

Fairly comfortable for Turk-i-eee. McGinn's some boy. Disappointing to be under so much pressure from a side who've really not been doing well of late. They stuck with it after just trying to keep the score down in the first half and edged their way back in, but an equaliser would've been cheeky as f**k TBH.

Not really sure what Steve Clarke will have learned from all that. I suppose it's better than playing the backup men and risking a demoralising pumping...?  :unsure:

I thought Ramsay did well when he came on, despite Walker’s determination to highlight every mistake he made. As a young guy making his debut, he looked decent.
He didn't look out of place, but he did look like he's got a fair few things to work on. He'll be excellent given time. Fortunately we've got Patterson as a ready made first pick for now. Plus Hickey and Ralston as a robust backup. Good times at RB.

Tough watch to be fair most of the game. A good experience for the team but some of the performances were pretty dire. It reminded me a little of the Ukraine game in June but also a bit like the 2-2 friendly draw away in Austria. Glad we at least got a goal and made more of a fight of it at the end. Those kind of away games are hard and the positive for me is that we kept at it.