Stewarton vs Lesmahagow

goalmachine

I imagine it happens one in a while in amateur game, is that pitch for hire do you know I followed sat an sun leagues going on 40 yr . Never been near it
As far as I'm aware, the pitch isn't registered to be played on. Find it strange what Stewarton have done. Should be kicked out of competition

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just seen Stewarton United are playing a league game away to Irvine tomorrow. Its the middle of January and this 3rd round tie of the Scottish has still not been played. some teams are through to the last 16 now FFS, this game is holding up the rest of the tournament, does anybody know what's going on with this charade?

6 hours ago, The Tavern Tippler said:

just seen Stewarton United are playing a league game away to Irvine tomorrow. Its the middle of January and this 3rd round tie of the Scottish has still not been played. some teams are through to the last 16 now FFS, this game is holding up the rest of the tournament, does anybody know what's going on with this charade?

Stewarton seem to shat themselves playing lesmahagow so they decided to book at a park that has not been played on in years and lesmahagow have not played a competitive match in 6 weeks. My guess is the games is next week but I highly doubt it. 

• 2 weeks later...